Chapter 16 : All Over Again

Songs you can listen to for this chapter :

1) If You by Ailee
2) Let Me Know by BTS
3) Say It Now by We The Kings

It was the last day on set, and Jennie felt kind of sad but she couldn't seem to figure out why. She was zoning out, staring at her own reflection in the dressing room, suddenly a voice startled her, it was Jackson's.

"You seem to have a lot on your mind.", he said as he took the seat beside her and Jennie looked up at him.

"Huh? No I just..", Jennie said, shuffling in her seat, "I just realised that it's our last day today, that's it.", Jennie said.

"And are you sad because of that?", Jackson smirked, and Jennie rolled her eyes playfully.

"No!", Jennie said with a small laugh and Jackson chuckled.

"What's one thing you'd like to do if you had a whole day off, not having to do anything at all, just a day for yourself?", Jackson asked suddenly and Jennie raised an eyebrow.

"Is that your 9th question for me?", Jennie asked.

"Yes.", Jackson smiled, and Jennie looked away from him, thinking.

"Well, I want to go the themepark. And if possible, I'd love it if I could have the whole themepark to myself.", Jennie said and then she laughed, "I'm kidding about the last part, but yes, I'd like to go to the themepark, just for a day, no schedules, no emails to be checked, no phonecalls.", Jennie said, and Jackson listened to her every word as he stared at her reflection in the mirror, and then Jennie looked up at the mirror and she noticed Jackson staring, she looked at him through the mirror with a smile, and Jackson's heart skipped a couple beats, "And you?", Jennie asked with her beautiful smile.

"Me?", Jackson said rhetorically, "I don't know, probably go out with a pretty girl like you.", Jackson flirted and Jennie lightly punched his arm, laughing a little.

"You're such a flirt!", Jennie exclaimed, they had only been working with each other for a week now, but they were already comfortable with each other, and despite wanting to just be friends, Jackson did throw a few flirty comments every now and then which only resulted in Jennie brushing them off with nervous laughters.

"Well, looks like we owe each other eleven questions now.", Jackson pointed out after their laughters died down.

"We'll get those done, eventually.", Jennie said with a sad smile.

-

"I don't know Youngie, he's just a friend but I don't know why I feel so sad!!!", Jennie exclaimed over the phone to Jinyoung, a few days had already passed since her last day on set.

"I don't know Jen, maybe it's because you like him or something.", Jinyoung smirked.

"Shut up!! I don't!!", Jennie said defensively.

"Jennie just hit him up if you miss him, just use that silly questions thing as an excuse.", Jinyoung suggested.

"I don't miss him!!! And also it's not silly!", Jennie said and Jinyoung laughed over the phone, "But do you really think I should?", Jennie asked.

"It's up to you Jen, really, but if you can't let anyone in yet, then take your time.", Jinyoung said warmly, and Jennie smiled at that.

"You're right.", Jennie responded, "Enough about me, how are things with Jisoo?", Jennie asked.

"Oh, right, Jisoo..I don't know, I'm trying to make things go back to normal, but she's been a little cold.", Jinyoung said, and there was a hint of sadness in his voice, "Maybe I deserve this, maybe this was what she felt when I treated her so coldly.", Jinyoung said with a sad chuckle.