Hello, get to know me!

Hello...my name is actually Jess, but call me Jess... I'm aware that I'm not funny but I try. Before I get started I wanted to please ask that you have an open mind. First, Lauren is played by Sabrina Claudio. Lauren Carrington is a goofy girl who doesn't really take anything too seriously. She can take a joke, basically. Puberty ran over her and she started getting some attention. To me Sabrina Claudio looks like a perfect Slytherin. I wanted there to be some spiciness to the story so...yea she's a Slytherin. Second, some of the events in 5th year may or may not happen. I wanted so much to go on but I didn't want some parts to go into other parts. It's confusing I know but bare with me please. Third, ummmmm...I'm not sure. Oh! please try not to be so mean I like criticism, but I'm taking finals so I'm kind of mentally unstable right now. Jk. Kinda.
I do not own most characters or scenarios, all of that belongs to my queen J. K Rowling.
I really just fell in love with Ron and the book in general so I wanted to write out some stuff. This is my first book and I'm kind of an idiot so if you see any errors feel free to laugh. 👌👌👌ok and well I guess that's it. I reallllllly hope you enjoy this story and fall in love like I did.

After reading over it, I found that I didn't quite like it. I've decided to edit them and republish them. I hope you don't mind.