Chapter 19: Dumbledore's Army

It was dark. Ron could tell he was in a forest but he didn't know why. He walked around looking at everything. He quickly realized he was alone in the forbidden forest.
"Hello?" He called out kinda quietly.
"RON!" He heard someone yell. He immediately recognized it as Lauren's voice.
"LAUREN!?" He yelled back frantically looking around everywhere.

"RON PLEASE!" He heard her yell. For the first time he could tell that she was in distress and was crying. He began to run towards where he heard her.

"LAUREN WHERE ARE YOU?!" He asked. He looked around running deeper into the darkness.

"I DONT KNOW!"

He could hear where her voice was coming from and ran faster toward her.
"IM COMING!" He yelled running as fast as he could.

"RON PLEASE!" She yelled one last time. Then everything stopped. He didn't hear anything. He looked around not seeing anything from the darkness. He reached for his wand not being able to find it in his pockets.
"LAUREN!" He yelled.

Nothing.

"RON!" He looked around frantically.

...

"Ron! Wake up mate!" Harry shook Ron's shoulders trying to awake him.
He shot up from his pillow and looked around as if searching for something or someone. He was breathing hard as if he'd actually been running.

"Are you alright? I think you've had a nightmare." Harry looked at Ron up and down.

"No. I'm alright. Just had sort of an odd dream."

"Are you sure, mate?"

Ron looked at him uneasy. He felt sick. Had it been just a bad dream? Was Lauren in trouble? Why were they in the forest?

"What time is it?" Ron asked getting up from the bed.

"Well breakfast is almost over. You looked tired so we just let you rest." Harry explained still looking at Ron with concern.  "You sure you're alright?"

"I- don't know. I had a weird dream. We were in the Forbidden Forest." Ron explained, getting dressed.

"Who's we?" Harry asked, surprisingly interested.

"Lauren and I. But I couldn't see her. She was yelling for me to help, but I couldn't find her."

Ron sat down on the bed to talk about the dream that was tormenting him.

"Why were you guys in the Forbidden Forest?" Harry asked.

Ron thought about it. "Remember when we had detention with Hagrid?"

"Yea."

"We heard a strange growl and Hagrid went to go look for what it was. That must be why we were in the Forbidden Forest in my dream."

"How come you hadn't told us?"

"I didn't think to bring it up."

"Don't worry Ron it was just a dream. Lauren's down there eating and she seemed alright. Let's head to breakfast before you pass out from not eating any breakfast." Harry said getting up with Ron.

He entered the Great Hall and his eyes automatically scanned for Lauren. He found her in her normal seat next to her 'friends'. She was wearing jeans with a long sleeve Slytherin shirt that hugged her waist. Her hair was curly like always and kinda wet. He looked at her and looked at her up and down for a moment, still thinking about the odd dream.