Chapter 14: Hog of Hogsmeade

Lauren looked around, all the clothing was like candy for her. She couldn't stop smiling. She grabbed shirts, jeans, sweaters, and even a Dolane bag which were very high end.

"Are you sure you have enough for all of that?" Draco asked looking at the amount of things she was getting.

"I have enough for this and more." Lauren said cheekily. She headed for check out, when she heard Pansy giggling.

Draco and Pansy were snogging behind her. She went to pay and then got her bags and headed for the door. Crabbe and Goyle followed her out. They helped her with her bags.

"I forget you're a Carrington." Crabbe said carrying some bags.
"You know it's weird all I know is that your wealthy I don't know anything else about your family." Goyle said.

"We like our privacy." Lauren got a little nervous. Draco and Pansy came out the store and caught up with them.

"We can't get them off us." Lauren whispered making Crabbe and Goyle laugh.
Pansy was walking right next to Draco her hand was intertwined with his.

"Dracy give me your coat." Pansy smiled up at him.
Draco looked at her. "I told you, you were gonna get cold. You should've brought a jacket at least." Draco said taking off his coat.

"But I want yours cause it's cute."
Draco had on a black dress shirt, like always. Lauren felt bad so she got out a scarf from one of her bags and wrapped it around him.

"Thanks Lauren." Draco said smiling.
"I would give you my jumper but I don't think it'd fit you." Lauren chuckled.

Pansy sneered at Lauren, Draco noticed and squeezed her hand. Pansy looked at Draco and rolled her eyes.
"OH! Can we stop at the candy shop!" Lauren asked enthused.

She walked in not caring if they wanted to or not. She looked around. She noticed Ron while she was walking around and walked up to him. "Hey Ron." Lauren walked to him smiling.

"Hey Lauren." Ron said smiling back.

"Where are you friends?" Lauren asked him.

"Uhhh I'm not sure. I got lost from them and went in here. Not like I can afford anything though." Ron said.
Lauren laughed and smiled at him. She laughed but she knew it was true. It made her feel bad.

"This is probably your favorite store." Pansy said looking for Lauren. Lauren shushed Ron and grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the back. Her cold hand surprised Ron and made him blush.

"I'm pretty sure it's everyone's favorite store." Draco said entering. Lauren went near the middle of the store and grabbed a box of chocolate frogs, since they were her favorite.

Draco noticed the look of happiness she had on her face.

"You truly are still a child." Draco said laughing.
"You truly are still annoying." Lauren said also laughing.
"Ooouuu Dracy buy me these." Pansy said holding up some candy.
Draco sighed and nodded his head.
"You're gonna go straight into bankruptcy with that one." Lauren whispered to him.
Draco smiled.

"I have enough for this and more." Draco said.
Lauren smiled at him.

Ron, who was eavesdropping, rolled his eyes. He knew it was true though. Malfoy and Carrington were probably the richest families in London. They had enough money on them to buy the whole store. He knew that Carringtons were wealthier than the Malfoys, but he sometimes forgot since she wasn't constantly bragging about it like Malfoy.

They walked up to pay for their things. Draco grabbed the chocolates from Lauren's hand and paid for them. Lauren looked up at him.

"You don't have to pay for them Draco." Lauren said.
Draco leaned down to her ear and wrapped his arm around her.