Chapter 13: Hogsmeade

Lauren woke up early the next morning. She realized that Pansy wasn't there.
"She must've slept in Draco's room. " Lauren thought to herself. She took a quick shower. She came to the conclusion that she would only fight if Pansy wanted a fight. She got out and went to the dresser for a change of clothes. She decided that she was still having a lazy day so she wore grey sweatpants and a black long-sleeved shirt. She knew that they made her look nice without trying. She changed and took the towel off of her hair. She grabbed her purse and headed downstairs.

When she got down she saw Crabbe and Goyle sleeping on the couches. She sat down on the couch between them and laid there comfortably. She heard a girl giggling so she slightly turned around. When she saw it was Pansy practically climbing on Draco she turned back around and pretended to sleep.

"Lauren?" Draco whispered stopping Pansy. Pansy jumped on him and kissed him everywhere

"Go change. We're leaving soon." Draco said.

Pansy nodded and headed upstairs. When he saw Pansy was gone he walked towards where Lauren was supposedly sleeping. He thought she was sleeping so he took of his robe and laid it on her.

"Sorry." He whispered and then headed upstairs to change.

Why was he sorry? He didn't have to apologize, it was Pansy who should say sorry. She pulled his robe closer to her. It smelled like him, which to her it smelled nice. He always wore some very expensive cologne and smelled amazing. She loved how he smelled. She loved how any guy with cologne smelled. The warmth and the scent were causing her to doze off but she woke up when Crabbe and Goyle were stretching.

"Lauren?" When did you get down here?" Goyle asked.
"About an hour ago." Lauren said. Goyle stood up and cracked his back. "You guys stayed down here all night?"
"Yea, Draco wanted Pansy to sleep with him so she wouldn't bother you and we slept down here." Crabbe groaned.

She got up. "Thank you guys." She smiled at them.
"I'm assuming she's still coming." Lauren said crossing her arms.

"Yea Draco couldn't shake her off." Crabbe said.

"Don't worry we're gonna keep her away from you." Goyle looked at her with worry.

"I'm not worried. She can have a fight if she wants one." She said smiling. Crabbe and Goyle chuckled.

"I feel bad for Pansy." Crabbe said smiling.

They heard Draco coming downstairs.
" 'Morning." He groaned.
"Didn't get much sleep?" Lauren asked looking at Draco.
"Not really, Pansy's kind of a pain." Draco rubbed his back.

"Same here. Not about the Pansy part but the sleep part." Crabbe chuckled.

Lauren laughed.

"Are we ready to go?" Draco asked. Students had been walking out around them, so they guessed that it was about time to go.

"We're just waiting on your girl." Lauren sighed.

"We're gonna be here for hours." Crabbe said sitting back down. They all sat down. Draco and Lauren had played two games of chess, where she of course lost, and Lauren's hair managed to dry while waiting for Pansy to get ready.
"Well she's a girl there's no doubt about that." Goyle said.
"All that attitude and you still managed to think she wasn't a girl." Lauren laughed.

Finally they heard a door open. Pansy walked downstairs. She was wearing a short dress and heels.
Lauren snickered and Crabbe shook his head.

"Are you sure you want to wear that. It's November which means it's cold." Lauren said not understanding why she would wear that.