Chapter 18: 'Study Session'

Note: Hey guysssss!! I just wanted to let you guys know that the first few chapters (like three) are gonna be under some major revision. Only because I hate that it says 'said' a lot. I've fixed it in the later chapters ,but not quite in the first few. Feel free to comment if there's something odd. Btw, yes I did change the character, only because Lauren Jauregui seemed older. I hope you guys like Sabrina Claudio. Love you guys!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

When dinner finished we all walked back to our common rooms. Despite the incident I still had the same huddle of guys walking with me to the dungeon. I walked up to the dorms. I changed into some leggings and my Slytherin sweater. I made my way back downstairs.
"Where are you headed?" Draco asked watching me make my way out.
"The library." I walked out not giving anyone the opportunity to question me. I stopped when I heard someone else walk out. I turned around, almost bumping into Draco with how close he was.

"You're going to the library?" He questioned.
"Yes. Why?"
"That's what I'd like to know." He raised an eyebrow.

I scoffed. "No offense Draco, but you never seemed to care about anything I did last year or the years before that. You act like this is the first time I've spent my night at the library."

He smirked at me, causing me to smile.
"Don't look at me like that." I tried hiding my smile.

"I want you back by 10:00." He smiled at me.
I laughed, loudly and exaggeratedly.
"I find it hilarious that you think I suddenly care about what you want."

He stepped closer to me. It made me feel a little nervous to have him so close to me. He chuckled at how my face changed so quickly when he got close. He took off his coat and put it around my shoulders. He smirked and turned around to go back inside.

I stood there slightly confused at what had happened. Since when did he tell me what to do? Did he really think that I cared. I shook it off and made my way to the library. I walked in and saw the librarian. I walked up to her desk and smiled, she returned the smile.

"Madame Hort, is it okay with you if Ron Weasley visits the library with me at this hour?" I gave her a nervous look.

She smiled so wide her eyes looked like they were closed.
"Only if you tell me what's going on between you two?" She asked.

I blushed furiously. "What do you mean?" I questioned, trying to avoid the question.

She just looked at me, smiling.

"He's asked me to help him with a bit of work and I agreed." I smiled.

"Alright Ms. Carrington, as long as you're not too loud." She nodded and winked at me.

I made my way to my usual table. I set down my things. I took off Draco's jacket and placed it on the back of my chair. I took out my Potions notebook and decided to grab some books.

I walked to the shelves and looked for the books I would need. I was looking for a certain book, but couldn't find it. After much searching I finally found it. I was much too short to grab it from the top shelf but still tried. I got on my tippy toes and stretched to get it.
Suddenly an arm reached up from behind it and grabbed it. I turned around and looked directly at Ron's chest. I looked up at him and he looked down at me causing our faces to almost meet. I could feel my face heating up.

"Your book." He gave me a small smile and handed it to me. He was blushing as always but this time I was too.
"Thanks." I grabbed and brought it to my chest. I smiled at him and we stood there a second longer than necessary.

"Do you need any other ones that your much too short to reach?" He smiled.

"I'll have you know I'm average height Weasley." I rolled my eyes playfully. "These shelves are the ones with the problem."