Chapter 7: Looks

I felt something cold touch my arm making me wake up. It was Draco.

"Malfoy?" I said slightly awake.

"I didn't mean to wake you up."

"I find that hard to believe. Why are you here so early?"

"I thought I'd bring more flowers."

I looked around and saw even more bouquets around my room.

"If you keep this up, I'll have to marry you."

"That could be arranged." He smirked.

"I love them." I chuckled.

"I wanna apologize for what I did last year, when I..." He gave me a more serious look, one I rarely saw.

"Stop apologizing Draco. It's in the past. How am I supposed to forget when you continuously bring it up. I forgive you."

"Well since I'm so rich I also got you these." I rolled my eyes at the comment. He handed me a small box. I opened it and saw four chocolate frogs.

"They're my favorite." I smiled.

"I realized. That's why I've bought them for you." He answered.

"A simple you're welcome would've been enough. No need to add all the extra sarcasm."

"I have to get going, classes are about to start and I can't be late again. I'll stop by later today."

"Bye." I said waving.

Then I turned to look at Weasley.

"I know you're awake." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Your boyfriend got here an hour ago with 10 more bouquets then sat down next to you watching you, while you slept." Ron said turning towards me in his bed.

"I told you he was nice." I took off my covers.

"He's not nice... he's annoying and a creep. It's so clear that he fancies you. You're just oblivious to it."

I got up from my bed.
"And would it be so bad if I fancied him?" I asked looking at Ron. He gave me a look of complete disgust.

"Yes!" He protested loudly.

"Why?" I said crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow

"Because you'd turn into him." Ron chuckled. "I'm just now allowing you to warm up to me and already your gonna ruin it for yourself."

I laughed. "You don't think I'm so awful anymore?" I asked.

"No you're still awful. I can just handle you better." He smirked.

I threw a pillow at him.

"Oi. You can't throw things. Imma cripple."

"Oh my bad." I threw another pillow at him.

I grabbed my robe, a towel and a change of clothes, grey sweatpants and a black shirt.

"I'm gonna take a shower so-"

"Yea I know. Turn around and cover my face 'till you get out. I know. Just make it quick this time. I still have a strain in my neck from your last shower." He interrupted, grabbing his neck. I laughed.

I went in, took a quick shower and changed. I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt refreshed. I wore a black t-shirt that hugged my waist and grey sweatpants. Honestly I wasn't trying and I still managed to feel nice. I guess it was the curves I had gotten over the summer. I walked out and took the towel off my hair. Ron was starring at me.