0 » History of Us

Before I begin this story I want to say that this story was inspired by _Bangtanlove

I wanted to clearly state this so that there is no misunderstanding. I love her idea of a sex therapist, but I'm putting my own spin into. I promise the story is to not be a copy of hers. And once I do finish the book, I will change the beginning to fix all the similarities.

With further due, I hope you enjoy the story.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Baby, does that feel good?"

"Yeah..." You supposed you could try to be less suggestive and blunter with your husband. Perhaps it would just take one little push to make your sexy spouse Ji-Young into that hot, passionate and most of all kinky lover you yearned for.

You hoped it would. Because you could see yourself with his hands around your neck or your ass being slapped. It was thoughts like that- that still made Chan-ri aroused. And it wasn't like you only wanted dirty sex. You loved passionate, loving and tender sex, but it wasn't really that either.

He had no real rhythm and he was sloppy at best.

Even now as Ji-Young fucked you and panted hotly against your neck, your mind was wandering and you felt terrible about it. You loved him a lot, so why did you need to think about unrealistic porn where it's a bit more interesting?

You opened your eyes and let your head fall to its side with a sigh. How terrible was he?

Ji-Young groaned and nibbled lightly at your skin as his thrust became more and shakier and you feared the worst. He was getting close. But you... you were barely even wet!

You hated faking your orgasm, you hated to do that to Ji-Young. But that's all you could do right now. You groaned. You didn't even know anymore. Christ! Focus! Stop thinking and enjoy yourself! You mentally told yourself. You turned your head and captured his mouth with your own, making him moan.

Ji-Young grabbed your hips painfully hard and started to fuck you harder, digging his fingernails into your skin. Surely your husband would be into some experimenting? Maybe to talk dirty, a little roughness, even the thought of public sex excited you to no end.

Live a little.

You smiled to yourself at that prospect and almost missed it when your husbands head snapped back and he emptied himself into the condom he was wearing.

You let yourself be kissed by your lover. You had trouble orgasming this time more than usual. Your sex was in one word boring. Always. The sex was still strangely vanilla.

"Baby wasn't that great..?"

You nod your head slowly and cuddle against your husband. "It was great." You sighed under your breath. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist. "How many times did I make my princess come today?~"

You freeze, staring into his genuine eyes. He really wanted to know. You gulp down and smile. "Hehe, maybe five." You give a sly wink and snuggle your head into his chest. "Thank you."

"You're all welcome." He tittered. Given or take five minutes, you felt him shuffle out the bed and he started to head out to the bathroom. "Honey where are you going? Let's cuddle for a bit." You whine, rolling over in his empty spot. "Sorry hun, I gotta head out for work."

"Work...what the hell...?" You mumble under your breath. "Can you maybe take a day off?"

"Babe, you know how my boss is..." He turns to you, groaning with a frown. Your lips part and you deeply groan, facing the opposite wall. "You're always at work."

You face the wall. Lonely.

Suddenly you hear footsteps and feel the bed deepening. You feel soft lips on your cheek with a whisper, "I'm sorry baby, I'll be home soon."

"....Have fun." You harshly muttered.

"Goodnight baby...see you in the morning.."

"Goodnight."

This is how it all began.