➳7

Love is as every bit dangerous as murder

"Oh hell no mullet boy, I ain't going nowhere

"Oh hell no mullet boy, I ain't going nowhere." You laughed sarcastically and started walking. You didn't really know whee you were going, but you acted like you did.

Where the hell was Miran?

"Hi, I'm Johnny!" The tall boy greeted.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." You muttered, dialing Miran's number.
No answer.
"Yea- wait! You seem familiar!" Johnny clicked his fingers multiple times before pointing at you.

"

Cool story bro."
You ran a hand through your hair and decided to physically look around for them.
Before you could go any further, a hand latched onto your upper arm.
You followed your gaze up the arm to come face to face with Renjun.
"Give me your number."
You blinked in disbelief.

"Um what?" You uttered, definitely confused. Renjun sighed and threw his head back before answering you.
"Your phone number. Are you dumb?" He rolled his eyes and grabbed your phone, which was already unlocked.
"Hey what the hell?" You shouted trying to take it back.
To be honest, youv'e never seen anyone type so fast before.

"I'm giving you my number just in case, because we think something might happen to you." Renjun explained whilst you stood dumbfounded.

"He's right." A voice said from behind you, making you gasp in surprise.
"Don't do that." Yoy glared at the boy, who just returned a cheeky smile.
But quickly, his expression morphed into seriousness.

"That day you were... stabbed, Hydra saw you and most likely think you're important to NCT." Chenle explained, then said something in Chinese to Renjun. The older boy smirked and started typing in your phone again.
"Who's Hydra and who's NCT? I'm so confused- and what are you doing?" You whined, trying to look at your phone and Renjun handed it back.
"I gave you my number...and Mark's."

Hearing that, you blankly stared up at him.
"Why?" You asked irritated.

"Because I'm their leader." Another voice joined in. Stuffing your hands- forcefully- in your pockets, you turned around with an irked expression plastered across your face.
"Oh it's you." You articulated, looking him up and down.

He brushed off your comment and answered a question youvhad previously asked.
"NCT is our group name-"
"You mean gang." You stated, which took everyone off guard. Mark looked at you for a few seconds with unreadable emotions, before nodding.
"Hydra is the enemy, and you're in danger." He stated.

With raised brows, you sarcastically nodded along.
"Okay and since when do you care if I get hurt? If I remember correctly...you gave the all clear to that man to stab me, am I wrong?"