➳45

Was it too late

SO AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL
Hope you enjoy

"What do you want from me?" You spat out, trying to escape the ropes around your wrists

"What do you want from me?" You spat out, trying to escape the ropes around your wrists. His eyes burned into you, an indistinguishable emotion filtering through them.
"What's wrong with you? Let me go! You fucking bastard let me go-"
Your yells were short-lived as he jolted forward and striked his fist to your jaw. Shaking his hand out afterwards, turning behind him.

"Did you get that?"
The person behind the phone nodded and grinned, switching the recording off and throwing the device to the man behind the computers.
"Send it."
The man who punched you, crouched down and yanked your head back by your hair, admiring his hit.
"Remember to ice that once you get home," he started, but his face contorted into a sickening grin.
"If you don't die."

He stood back up, wringing his fists out and jerking his head as a signal.
"Start recording again."

"Is she dead?"
"Not yet, we still have," he checks the watch on his wrist.
"20 hours give or take."

The one behind the camera strided over to you, kicking you with their foot.
"Are you sure she's not dead?"
"If you're really that bothered, just shoot her."
"No you idiot, if she dies before tomorrow we'll all die with her."

"I've sent it all." Another voice interject, standing up from the chair behind the computer.
"Let's move."
They all agreed, packing the necessary traces of them being there.
Not even batting a lid, the man picked up your bloodied body and threw you over his shoulder.
"Two blocks down, the roof. Set up and I'll bring her."

"Mark, calm down

"Mark, calm down."
"Don't fucking tell me to calm down!" Mark yanked his shoulder away and pushed Yuta backwards.
"Woah woah, now's not the time." Johnny said, putting a hand on Mark's chest to keep him away.

The boy was a wreck. He couldn't think straight, if only he hadn't left you alone, you would have been safe.
His chest heavily rose up and down, anger convulsing through his veins and his pulse shattering in his ears.