➳31

She refused to believe it

I'm listening highway to heaven and i don't think it's appropriate for the situation-
Also don't you guys love how I'm casually drinking tea while writing this
Ooh 36k

I'm listening highway to heaven and i don't think it's appropriate for the situation-Also don't you guys love how I'm casually drinking tea while writing thisOoh 36k

"Where is he? Let me see him!" You panted, your lungs feeling restricted, the weight on your chest weighting you down immensely. The hospital walls made you feel nauseous.
Your legs were shaking, your ears were ringing, suddenly you felt like the room was spinning.

"Hey, let's sit down." The voice of Renjun cooed, his arm around your shoulder and a hand supporting you.
He navigated you towards the seats that were closest to the door.
"Where is he?" You gripped your t-shirt in your hand, your nails digging into the palm of your hand.
"He's in the operating theatre. He'll be okay." Renjun tried to assure you, patting your shoulder in attempts to calm you down.

"Renjun h-he can't die, he can't. Please i-"
"Shh, he won't, he won't okay, he's strong."
He allowed you to rest your head on his shoulder whilst he hummed you a song.

"Hey sweetie, I bought some food." The fresh, soothing voice pulled you out of your darkest thoughts and you turned towards the owner of the voice.
Yaeji crouched down and smiled up at you, yet you could see the sympathy for you, sad in her eyes.
She reached out and dabbed your tears away, offering her hand.
Taking her hand, she pulled you up and you could see everyone scattered around the waiting area.

All of them looked like they were grieving.

Not wanting to see that, you allowed Rieka and Yaeji to guide you to the bathroom.
"Was he hurt badly?" You croaked out,  throat sore.
The two shared a glance and back to you.
"We don't have all the details but...yongie said there was a lot of blood." Yaeji informed, rubbing the pad of your hand.
Nodding you turned the tap on and splashed your face with water, Rieka offering you a makeup wipe.

"Don't worry, he's in good hands babe." The younger one said, watching you as you dried your face with some paper towels.
"Thank you girls."

"It happened so quick, he just stopped-" Taeyong stopped midway through his sentence when he saw you walk back into the waiting area.
Without a second thought, he enclosed you in a hug, stroking your hair.
"How are you feeling?" He asked.
You shrugged and he frowned. Your grip around him tightened. He looked up towards his girlfriend and she shook her head as a no, confirming the bad state you were in.

"You should eat, the doctors said it might take a while."
Hearing that, you immediately stepped back.
"Why? What happened? Is he okay?"
Taeyong sighed, contemplating whether to tell you or not.
"Please." You pleaded, looking up at him.

"The bullet wound ricocheted...they just want to make sure no other damages were done."

Hearing this you felt helpless, you felt distraught.
You felt like it was all your fault.