➳43

They found love

43k for the 43rd chapter wow
Stay tuned

Mark pulled up to your house, the lights were off, meaning Hyeri was once again, not home

Mark pulled up to your house, the lights were off, meaning Hyeri was once again, not home. You sighed, which made Mark turn towards you.
"Fiore?" His concerned tone pulled on your heartstrings.

"I'm okay don't worry, it's just lonely without Hyeri sometimes, I hope she isn't overworking herself."

Mark reached out and placed his hand over yours.
"Do you want me to stay with you for a while?"
As much as you did want him to, you didn't want to be a pain.
"Honestly, I'd love that but I don't want to keep your from your 50 boyfriends." You laughed, nose scrunching up as you did so.
Mark admired the small things about you- your smile was his favourite.

"We can build that fort you wanted to build."

"Deal."

"Okay, done!" You exclaimed, standing on the sofa, looking down at the finshed fort

Mark was also smiling, but he was smiling at you.
"Harry potter?"
You broke out into a big grin and nodded your head frantically. You jumped on his back, Mark was quick to stabilise you, the fondness growing.

"To the kitchen for some popcorn!"

"You remind me of Harry with your glasses on you know." You said, pointing to the main character.
"Other than the fact I'm definitely more better looking then all of them."

"Draco is another story though like DAMN." you jokingly fanned your face with your hands.
Mark shook his head at your dorkish behaviour and turned his attention to the movie, placing an arm under the back of his head. You layed down next to him, focusing on the movie too, laughing and quoting the lines throughout.

"I don't think I've ever done this." Mark said once the first movie was over. You turned to him, puzzled.
"Watch Harry Potterr?"

"No, I mean spend this much time with someone."

"Really? You asked, peering into his eyes, the same thumping of your chest driving you insane.
"It's nice though, to spent time together." You added, playing with your fingers.
Mark nodded, the intensity of his gaze stronger than before.
You didn't know why but you suddenly were aware of the proximity of you both, in the small fort.

"You know what else I have only experienced because of you?" His voice dropped, lower and softer.

"What is it?" You breathed out, your ribcage just about keeping your erratic heart from falling out.

You noticed Mark leaning on his left hand, turning his body towards yours.

"Love."

"I think I'm in love with you Fiore."

That sentence alone filled your heart with euphoria.
Every movement was gentle, Mark leant forward, tilting his head slightly.
His large warm hand encased over your cheek.

"Can I kiss you?"

He whispered, his own heart beating erratically.
Your eyes fluttered shut and you managed to whisper out a yes.

And it happened.

His lips softly met yours, the coolness of the ring hitting your lip.
Through the kiss, the raw emotion of pure love intertwined your hearts together, every emotion seeping through the exhilarating moment. Your hand moved up his arm till it came to his shoulder.
Breaking apart, you leaned your forehead on his, a smile imprinted on your lips.
Everything finally fell into place.

"I think I'm in love with you too."

UMMMMM SO THAT HAPPENED ☕