➳53

It was euphoric

A few weeks later

A few weeks later

"YO BITCHES THE DOCTOR SAID I WAS RECOVERED!" You shouted once you entered the house.
"Can you like be quiet, I'm trying to meditate." Renjun sighed, rolling his eyes and taking his yoga mat elsewhere.

"HEY BABE IM IN THE LIVING ROOM." you heard Mark yelling. Zen closed the door behind you both, holding your medical information from the doctor.
You both walked into the living room to see the boys playing video games.
"Of course." You tutted, walking past Mark and ruffling his hair.

"I hope you lose."

"So, I was thinking about names

"So, I was thinking about names." Yaeji started, sitting cross-legged on her bed.
"But I'm not sure."

"How far along are you now?" Zen asked, stuffing her hands back into her junk food. Yaeji thought for a second.
"I was already nearing two months when I found out so...I'll be 6 months soon."

"Time really flies." You commented, laying on the bed, listening to your best friends talking.
"Are you excited to have a baby?" Reika asked, throwing a tennis ball up and catching it.

"Of course but it's a little scary too."

"Don't worry you have us."

"Park Areum

"Park Areum."

"Yes Marco."

"Come with me please."

"Why are you being so weird." You eyed Mark but decided to follow him anyway. He took you up about 3 flights of stairs to the top of the house.
There was only one room in here, connected to a balcony.
"Woah." You breathed out.
"It's nice isn't it."
"It's beautiful."

There was fairy lights on the walls and candles (fake ones, the house ain't burning down today) scattered on the floor, leading up to the balcony.
Mark held your hand and lead you outside, where you took in the amazing view.

Before you could turn around to face him again, Mark had covered your eyes and you could feel his hands shaking.
"Keep your eyes closed." He said, stepping away from you and the warmth he emitted left you.
When Mark told you to open your eyes, you weren't expecting what was next.
He stood there, with a kitten in his hands.
But that's not all, he motioned towards the front lawn where you could see flower petals that spelled out the one thing you were waiting for.
The kitten was now roaming around the balcony.

Will you be my girlfriend?

"Oh my God...Mark, of course I will." The joy you felt was unexplainable.
You bought in into a bone crushing hug.
"I love you so fucking much."
"I love you too." He replied, pressing a kiss to your head.
"I kinda bought you a cat." He said sheepishly and it dawned on you.

"OH MY GOD IT'S MINE?!"