➳58

It was a risk, but it was the best risk you've ever taken

"Have we got everything we need?" Mark asked, pushing the shopping cart after you

"Have we got everything we need?" Mark asked, pushing the shopping cart after you. He watched you reading off the list and throwing stuff into the cart, not to mention Mark was adding stuff you really didn't need in, thus you taking it out.

"Just a few more stuff."

You both turned the corner and Mark started looking at the watermelon display, whereas you turned to the home necessities.
Looking for what you needed, and just your luck- it was on the highest shelf.
You groaned inwardly and reached up on your tippy toes, trying to reach the toilet paper, but no luck.

After jumping up like an idiot, a hand reached up and grabbed it for you.

Your gaze travelled up their arm and your boyfriend, Mark Lee was looking down at you, smiling at you with love in his eyes.

Everything about him was ethereal, your love was ethereal.

But at least this time you left with toilet paper.

The End.

For real this time, honestly I feel emotional even writing this chapter, I'm not gonna cry I'm a bad bitch.
I cannot believe how much support this book has received, I'm beyond grateful and I read every single comment you leave.

I never thought this book would even go anywhere but here we are 58 chapters in. I was so close to deleting this book and I'm glad I didn't.
I cannot thank you all enough, I love every single one of you.

I will be writing more books so stay tuned.

That's a wrap on Ethereal love.