1: Out Of Town Guest

Chapter 1: Out Of Town Guest

Lexie or Alexandra she's called by many. She's the little Sister of notorious gang member group, The Southside Serpents, FP Jones. She's twenty-six years old. She grew up on the Southside in Sunnyside trailer park. Her brother has two children, Jughead and Jellybean Jones. She adores her little niece, Jellybean. Jellybean hard being called by her real name, so she shortened it to JB. Jughead's real name is actually Forsythe Pendleton Jones 3rd, named after her brother and also her father.

Growing up her father would beat her and Her older brother, FP. At first it was little marks here and there but, slowly the marks turned into much bigger and harder to hide.  She was the closet with her brother. He would protect her when her dad was throwing bottles at walls and cupped her ears when he roared. He would wipe her tears and kiss her forehead until it was all over and then he usually would take her to the park.

It took years for FP to get custody of his little sister. He fought hard for almost her whole life. Finally when she was sixteen, FP finally got her and she's been living with him ever since then. She watched her brother fall off the wagon, his wife leave and his children leave too. Her heart broke for her brother. She knew that he never meant for this happen.

Lexie woke up at her normal time, like she usual did. She got onto her motorcycle and kicked the stand. As she rode the dirt roads, her hair blew through the wind and her cheeks braced the harsh gusts. She pulled into Pop's diner parking lot and unbuckled her helmet before heading inside.

She takes a seat by the counter and eyes the menu with determination. "Lex, your up early." She turns around and halted.

"And you are too, bro." She greeted, taking the coffee pot and pouring herself a cup.

FP rolled his eyes at his sister and took the pot back. "I get the coffee not the customers, Lex. You know that." Lexie scoffed, wrinkling her nose.

"And I'm helpless?" He nods, earning a hard slap to his upper arm. She watches as her brother winces," That's what I thought." She chuckled.

He shook his head and pitched the bridge of his nose." Lex, what are you doing here? Don't ya work with Alice today?" Her brother questions as he leans against the counter with his elbows.

That was true. She did work with Alice today and she was going to very late if she didn't get her damn coffee. She didn't like morning chit chat. She was more of a night owl. She's always hated mornings. She takes night classes at the local college to be an medical technician.

She's always liked helping people or making sure they were better. She remembers when she was very young before her mother took off. Her mother would fake being sick and she would fix her up. She loved animals growing up. That's how she knew that working in the medical field would work for her. She didn't do distractions. She's always been focused on her studies and well her family.

"Yes, if I get that coffee, you're keeping hostage from me, FP." She faked a pout and crossed her arms.

He bellowed a laugh and rolled his eyes. " Jeez, kid, you're addicted." He pointed out as he slid her cup back. She caught it with both of her hands and flipped him off.

"Jerk." He tilted his imaginary cowboy hat and stuck out his tongue.

"Here's your coffee. Hurry before Alice yells at you for being late." She laughed at that as she exited the diner.

Alice wasn't just her boss. She was also her brother's Ex-girlfriend. Her brother has been in love with her and Lexie knows that he's too afraid to admit he still loves her. Herself missed Alice. Alice was like the sister she'd never had growing up. All three of them grew up in Sunnyside trailer park together. FP pretended not to be from the Southside. Alice acted like the Southside queen, she didn't give any shits. But that all changed when she and FP broke up. She stopped coming around as much and that saddened Lexie. Alice got married to Hal Cooper. And then just a few months ago, Hal Cooper was announced as the serial killer; Black Hood.

Lexie tried to push her brother to talk to Alice but he's too much of a woose to even try. She also knows that Alice still loves her brother; she's just afraid too. But she didn't have to worry, she had a plan to get them back together. It might be a bit pushy and overstepping but she didn't care.

Just as she was about to start her bike, she realized that she had blown a tire. Fuck, she cursed as she kicked her foot at the bike. She hates being late and now Alice was going to kill her.

She sets down her coffee on the ground and starts looking for any punctures in the tires. She didn't know shit about mechanics and she knew her brother was too busy. She was about to call Betty, her nephew's girlfriend when a voice disturbed.

"Need any assistance?" She looked up from the ground and her eyes were met by this strong builder body man with bright green dazzled eyes.

She finally lifted herself off the ground and smiled. "Uh— yeah if you know about fixing tires than your my kinda guy." The green's nodded and his lips curled into a grin.

"You're in luck that's my specialty." He adds as he starts to examine the possible problem.

She couldn't stop herself from looking him up and down as he was taking a look at the gears. His tight body and his strong muscles flexing as he used the wrench. Lexie didn't know a thing about fixing cars or bikes besides how to brake.

By time he's done, Lexie has to quickly pick up her jaw from the ground and act like she wasn't totally checking this man out. She wasn't crazy. She knew the dangers of strangers but this guy just looked like her type. Strong, brave and extremely attractive. All the things her brother would be hell bent on. Her brother always had been protective over her and she completely understands. Their father was abusive and FP took all the beatings for her. She couldn't ever repay him. He always said that it was his job as her older brother.

She huffed a sigh and then looked around," Thanks for your help. I'm so late for work and my boss will be furious." He chuckled," It was very nice of you,..." Her voice trails on.

"Dean." He says with a flirty grin." And it was my pleasure,..." The smile he sent her sent her stomach butterflies.

"Alexandra." She replied, trying not to blush." But everyone calls me Lexie." She felt like he was true.

"Well, it was very nice to meet you, Alexandra." She tries not to blush red. She feels like he could make her happier than she'd ever been in her life.

There was a moment of silence before she looked at her phone and saw she had three missed calls  from Alice. Oh shit, she's going to kill me, she muttered under her breath.

She looked back up to face Dean. His eyes boring into hers. She quickly feels a shiver run down her spine. A good kinda shiver almost like she would see him again.

"I-I better get going. My boss already called me three times."

Dean looks over at her and smiles." See you around, Alexandra." There was a promise in his voice and she just had a feeling that this wouldn't be the last time they would see each other.