29: Cruel Intentions

Chapter 29:Cruel Intentions

Warning; (Triggers highly in this chapter! Also bring tissues!)

"Where's Dean?" echoed through her eardrums.

A wave of shock brushed through her as she collapsed into her brother's arms. Losing him was untimely, breaking a crack into the cement. She choked on her sobs as FP caught her in his arms. It hit him in one shock wave and he immediately rubbed her back with his hands. He knew his sister had been barely holding on before she met him, and now he's gone. He doesn't know if she'll ever be the same again.

Alice shattered when Lexie shook her head, tears spilling down her soft cheeks. Her brother was dead and her other younger brother just took off without saying goodbye.

Lexie cleared her throat, barely about to see," I-I'm going to lie down..." Her brother and Alice nodded their heads with sympathy.

Slowly, Agony penetrated her heart as soon as she plopped onto the mattress. She stared at the ceiling fan as it went around, around and around. Tears flowed down her cheeks, nicely tanned from the sun. The world spun from under her, awakening all the sleeping monsters from her truest nightmares.

A few days later, Lexie exited the bathroom, turned down the hallway and into her bedroom. She felt empty, unsure of herself and again her calls to Sam went to his voicemail.

This is Sam Winchester's voicemail. Leave a message after the— beep.

She groaned throwing the phone against the wall, and left an agitated growl when she realized it had shattered. She had broken the screen.

Tomorrow she will get her phone screen fixed, she thought before letting her head fall into the pillow.

"Lex... it's time for dinner..." Her brother's voice floats through the hollow wooden door.

She sat up in defeat, sighing before responding," I'll be right there..." Her voice wavered as she slowly slipped out of the bed sheets.

She took her time looking at her walls before discarding her thoughts and headed toward the kitchen. She sat beside JB, focusing on her meal before looking up at her brother's concerned look.

Dinner became short and quiet. Before she knew it. She was back in the bathroom digging in the drawer for something. She sat on the tile, holding the blade as she peered down at it. The tiny blade slowly pressed into her skin, leaving small river lines down her mid-thigh.

Lexie knows self-harm isn't the answer but she seems to fall for the lies her brain keeps telling her. Although her heart tells her another. Dean wouldn't want this. She tells herself to shut up and brings the blade down again.

This time she drags it deeper along and she let a tear slide down her cheek. She feels no pain. She laid her head against the wall, looking at the light slowly going dim.

She hears the water as she runs her bleeding thigh under the bathtub water. The water turns red as she reaches to pull the drain plug and watches it swirl around and around. Next she grabs a bandaged roll, wraps her thigh securely so it doesn't bleed through.

She hops into bed, letting the darkness wash-over her mind and drifts into a painful bliss. She wants to sleep forever. She doesn't want to spend life without him. She wants him.

Xx—xx

The sun rises high in the sky by the next morning. She groans at herself. What was the point? Try to think positive Lex, she tried to convince herself. She wants to be told it will be okay. He will be back. But she knows it all fucking lies.