22: Sinister, Sinful

Chapter 22: Sinister, Sinful

Dean drives them back to the Jones's trailer. He knew he couldn't judge her for lying when he still hasn't told her about his demon deal. He knows it's hypocritical and he'll deal with the consequences when they come. But for now he's going to keep focusing on Lexie and spend time with her and Sam as much as he can. Lexie felt as if Dean was hiding something. He got all angry for no reason. She wasn't putting herself in harm's way.

She opened the door, meeting the anxious eyes from her family. Her brother embraced her in a tight hug. Jughead met his aunt's eye and just knew that Penny had been dealt with. He knew about Trouble Jones. It's a gang nickname. Well what's the give away in that. Let's just say she had issues with other serpents. His father told him his Aunt joined when she was sixteen.

She made drug runs, hauled cash for the Lodges. Hiram's father had dealings with his grandfather back when he ran the serpents. He took over for Toni's grandfather and turned it into more than a gang. His dad tried to fix what his father had fine but it was unachievable. Forsythe senior had done damage. Lexie got hooked up when she needed money for college.

"You went to see her, didn't you?" Her brother questions her as soon as she walks in the door. She just simple shrugged her shoulders and grabbed a can from inside the fridge and sat on the sofa. "Damn it, Lexie!" He growled.

She abruptly slammed down her soda can on the coffee table. She rolled her eyes angrily and stood up, facing her brother. She didn't care if Dean saw. He was going to find out eventually. Maybe it was about time he knew who she really was.

"Don't even dare act like you're so perfect!" She growled back, slicing her eyes into his. "You went to prison to protect your kids and I bet you thought you right. Well what about me? Huh? Me? Did you ever think about me?!"

"Of course I did, Lexie!"

"What about two years ago? Huh?! Where were you?! Oh right not here!" She shouted, angrily balling her fists at her sides.

Dean tried to reach for her but she pushed him away. He didn't know what was going on. He saw tears slowly building up in her eyes and the pain burning away their hearts. FP looked at her in shock. What is she talking about?

"Lex.... did something happen..."

She shakily nodded her head, looking down at the ground and almost started sobbing. Dean pulls her into his arms and she nearly broke apart. Jughead made JB go to her room and told her that he'll be there soon. She bitterly nodded along and went to her room.

"Two years ago... he came back..." Her voice stayed soft and quiet as tears slid down her cheeks. Each droplet sent a cold sensation down their spines. "He showed with Penny and threatened me. He told me that.." Dean's jaw clenched as he held her in his arms.

"What did he tell you?" FP whispers softly but filled with rage.

Lexie let out a shudder as more tears fell. "H-he told me that he'd kill me if I ever told a soul. He then turned to Penny with a wink and he..." She couldn't meet her brother's or Dean's eyes.

Dean's blood boiled at what he was thinking. No she couldn't of been. " I was pregnant, For..." She breathed out and hastily wiped her eyes. "He was the father. He raped me and then killed the baby. That's why Penny made deliver the drugs for her. I'm so so sorry, For. He-" She choked on her tears.

FP couldn't believe his sister was  pregnant... and he didn't knew known. His father... his blood boiled even more. He knew his dad was cruel but a rapist was a whole level. "I left Riverdale after that and moved to Stardale after that. I never came to visit because he said if he ever saw me. He would kill me." He caught her in his arms and embraced her tightly as she sobbed her heart out.

"I'm gonna kill that dirty bastard!" Dean seethed angrily.

Lexie quickly unraveled herself from her brother and pulled at his arm. Dean looked like he was about to kill someone. He just had that look and Lexie feared he was going to do something he'd later regret.

"Dean, no don't!" She cried shaking her head and making him look at her.

He refused to meet her eyes. "He deserves to be dead." He growled lowly, not meeting her pricing broken eyes.

He ripper away from her grip and snatched open the door, slamming hard behind him. From behind him he saw FP and Lexie. Lexie was screaming at him to listen to her. " Dean get your ass back here and listen to me. He'll kill you!" She cried, almost breaking his heart enough to look at her.

"Well then he kills me!"

Lexie watched through her blurry vision as he sped off, leaving her to sob in her brother's arms. FP knew his father. Dean could very well die and he needed to be stopped. Before he breaks his little sister's heart, if he hadn't already.