23: Fear Is For Weak

Chapter 23: Fear Is For Weak

Dean was half way on the interstate when he called his brother. He knew Sam would ask questions. He didn't have time for questioning from Sam. He needed answers. Lexie's father was about to pay the ultimate price for hurting his girl.

"Sam find me a location now!" Dean bellowed, his hands tightening around the steering wheel.

"Dean what's going on? Where's Lexie?"

Dean hardened his voice and spat." Doesn't matter. Location now!"

He hears Sam muttering to Bobby." What's the name?"

"Forsythe Senior!"

He focused his eyes on the road as the anger floats against his chest. "Got it! I'm sending you the coordinates right now."

"Good work Sammy, Bye-Bye."

He was about to hit end call when. " Whoa wait, Dean what's going on?"

Dean fought back his anger and sighed. "I got go, Sammy."

"Dea—" Sam never got to finish his sentence.

Dean's phone pinged with the location and he grinned happily. This man was about to wish he never lived in the first place. He already hated the man for abusing his kids but raping Lexie. He couldn't let the guy live. He just couldn't live with himself knowing Lexie was crying for help and he never could do anything about it.

—-xx—

Lexie's eyes were bloodshot as she thought about where Dean was. He could be dead. Sam had called warning her he asked for her father's coordinates. Although Sam had no clue that Fean was hunting her father. Her hands tightened against the arms of the car seat. Her brother dropped JB off at Fred's. Jughead wouldn't back down until his father finally said yes.

Alexandra knew how stupid this was for Dean. He made impulsive decisions and never thought them out. She really wanted to hit him for making her cry. FP turned the corner sharply. He noticed the house and saw a 67' Impala in the driveway.

"Dean!" He shouted to grab the man's attention. Dean glared at him and stormed toward the beaten door trailer. "Stop it! It's not worth it!"

He ignored him. He stood in front to the door and began banging his fists into the wood. The door opened and the man's smile grew. Lexie watched from the back seat, squeezing her nephew's hand. Her father held a sick grin and Dean's fist collided with the man's jaw.

"You bastard!" Forsythe growled, grabbing Dean by his throat. "I did what she liked and—"

FP's fist slammed into his father's jaw." You sick fucker! What the hell is wrong with you?! You think that she liked it?!"

His father smirked." Every bit!"

Lexie unbuckled her seatbelt so quickly and slammed the door hard behind her. Her eyes cold as Ice as she slapped her father. For a second she saw fear and then it flamed back with anger.she kicked him the shin and grabbed her blade. She chuckled darkly, lowering the blade against his tattoo.

"You really thought that you could keep this?" She smirked evilly, clicking her tongue. "An honorary Serpent never betrays their own, right Daddy?"

Her father shook his head in fear." Don't." He began tearing.

"No sir, you had your chance when decided to hit mom and us." She stated, pointing between Her and FP.

"I'm sorry!"

Both Jones look at their father and laughed. "Your sorry? It's too late to say sorry."

Dean grimaced as FP held the man down and Lexie used her blade to start carving away his tattoo. This made Dean never want to upset either of the Jones. The other part of him grinned proudly. It was no different than ganking monsters.