25: Root With Lies

Chapter 25: Root With Lies

After being taken Dean and Sam were held in jail cells and kept separate from one another. Hendrickson feared that if they were let together they would devise a escape plan. Dean fought from glaring at the man in a suit. He had to fix things with Lexie and Bela had set them up with a fake case. It wasn't Lexie's fault. She couldn't have known that it was a set up. Dean wished he could fix things with her. She now knows about his deal and he saw the anger, hurt and rage in her eyes as she looked at him. This what he wanted to avoid as much as humanly possible. He never wanted this and now he hoped she was safe in Bobby's and Ellen's care.

The cell door opened, causing both brothers to quickly stand up and look through the iron bars. Victor greeted them with a tight look on his face. He looked focused, driven and that made Dean irritated. He was stuck behind bars when the world was in real danger and this prick thinks that they're finally safe. Well he knew there was more chaos.

Ruby told them Lilith's plan and the demon sightings were hers. To his surprise, Victor asked them for help. He explained to them that he was possessed and Sam performed an exorcism.

—-xx—

Her eyes stared blankly as they spoke. Her head was spinning. Dean. Demon deal. Equals Dean selling his soul and going to hell. Dean was going to hell and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She's angry at him for not telling her. He had all this time and hadn't said a thing to her. Ellen exclaimed to her that he had three months left and since this month was almost over. It made her time with him more crucial.

"He lied!" Lexie proclaimed, throwing the lore book across the room and avoided the concerned expressions marking their faces.

After hours of research. There was still no plan and as time ticked by— she became more anxious. Bobby explained that Demons could break the deal. But that was only the one who expelled the deal in the first place. Sam had killed that crossroad demon months ago. Curse of the Winchester, she thought angrily to herself.

—xx—

"No!" Dean barked." I'm not using a virgin!" He couldn't believe that idea. Sam seemed to be okay with sacrifice. He wasn't on board with killing an innocent person to stop Lilith and her demons from getting into the prison.

Salt lines could only hold so long and he knew that. He salted all the entrances and the cracks under the doors. Also by the windows.

"We'll all die, Dean! If she gets here, She'll end us all." Ruby exclaimed with a hard bitch face.

"What are we going to do then?" Agent Hendrickson interrupted.

Ruby rolled her eyes. "Fine have it your way but don't come back crying when it fails."

After they developed a plan and worked out the kinks to make sure it worked. Dean broke out of the prison, made to his Baby and Sam followed. When he laid eyes on Lexie. He immediately ran over to her only to be stopped by her hand. Lexie shook her head at him with teary eyes.

"Lex—"

She held her hands up. "No. No, Dean. You lied to me. And you never told me about your deal." She hissed with angry tears flowing down her cheeks.

Dean slowly tried to reach for her hand, she pulled it away and glared. His heart felt like he burned when she ripped her hand away from him.

"Alex, please don't leave." Lexie avoid his eyes at all costs. "Alex, please, please listen to me." He begged her as his eyes started to burn.

She couldn't look at him. Her eyes looked toward the ground and avoided his eyes. "I'm sorry." She said before turning away. "Le—" She cut him off.

"We're done." She said weakly before taking her bags out of the back seat and walked toward the cab. "I'm sorry." She finally said as the door shut.

Dean watched as tears threaten to fall from his eyes. The cab drove away and took her with it. He couldn't believe the woman he loves was gone. He paused for a second. "I love her." He said out loud with wide eyes. Sam watched as his brother crumbled at the realization. He knew that his brother loved Lexie but Dean just figured it out.

Lexie looked behind her, tears overflowed her eyes as she watched them get blurry. She cousins believe Dean had lied to her. She told him everything and he didn't have the decency to tell her about going to hell. Hell!

It took hours before she finally made it back to Riverdale. Her brother opened the door and she collapsed into his arms. He didn't question her. All he did was comfort her as she cried. Dean was going to hell. She only had a few months with him before he was gone and she couldn't  handle the thought. That night she cried herself to sleep wishing Dean was holding her.

She looked at her walls and bursted into tears. "I love him." She gasped out as the thought finally hits her. "I'm in love with him and he's going to Hell." More tears broke from her eyes and she cried until she had no tears left.