18: "Before You Fall"

Chapter 18: "Before You Fall."

Dean wasn't sure what she had in mind. He wasn't used to not be in control. He leaned in as she drove them. Her back was against his pelvis. The bumps pressed them closer to the point his face was smelling her scent. She smelled like lavender shampoo and honeysuckle body wash. Lexie felt his hands creeping lower to her butt. She really wanted to pull over and have him ravish her body. It had been weeks since they had sex. She missed his body, the way he makes her feel.

It didn't take long before she pulls into the secluded area, parking her bike by the trees. Dean took off his helmet and took a quick peek around. Lexie grabbed his hand into hers. Dean smiled softly at her while they walked toward a waterhole.

"It's a swimming hole. Me and Archie's brother used come down here before their father died." Dean felt her squeeze his hand. He didn't mind. She looked upset and he only wanted her to feel better. He didn't like seeing her like this.

"It seems private." She rolled her eyes at his inappropriate comment. "No sex." He frowned. She smirked leaning closer to his ear. "At least not here."

What a little devil she can be. His grin widened as he felt her hand slide down to his buckle. "I thought you said no sex." He taunted.

Lexie didn't answer. She looped her fingers around his waistband and pulled them with force. "I said not here. We are going for a swim."

Before he knew it. His jeans were tugged down to his ankles. Her shirt lifted off her body, exposing her bare stomach. His eyes travel her body with desire. Her hands helped with his shirt, before she roamed her hands down his chest. Her lips tickled his skin, aching for attention.

He lets out a low groan from his lips as her hands stroke his clothed cock. Lexie smirked knowing she had him under her control. "Come let's play."

"You're gonna kill me, Alex." He said through his slowly throbbing erection.

"Alex?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She smiled wickedly at that. "I like that." She purrs as a low moan left her mouth.

"Okay..." He snakes his tongue down her collarbone, over her painfully hard nipples and kissed her inner thigh.

She whimpered under his hot touch, straddling against him. "Alex." She looks up. "Are you sure?" She nodded, pulling the last thing left on his body.

"Take me."

"Before you fall... let's enjoy the water."

She buckled instantly as his pulsing hard length touched her wet pussy and not just wet from water. He starts off by teasing her with the tip before jabbing her clit.

"Baby, you're so tight." He growls lowly before he buckled under her heat.

"Dean." She cried out, hoping that nobody walked through the woods could hear her cries.

Their bodies rocked in rhythm as the water circled around them. She felt like she couldn't breathe without his touch. It was different this time. He wasn't just a strange. No he was hers and she was his.

She nibbles on his earlobe. "Alex." He moaned loudly against her nape. "Fuck do that again!"

He rocked her as she sinks her teeth into him. Her mouth presses harsh kisses down each side of his neck. He pulled out like a pop and inserts a finger into her, swirling slowly before increases the pace.

"Dean!" She screamed.

She nearly buckled again feeling the intense heat growing inside her. "Come baby." He slides another finger and thrusts in rhyme.