28: Hostage In A Demon's Game

Chapter 28: Hostage In A Demon's Game

Happily ever after they say. Who knows what striking next. Lexie knew the day would come. She was furious when she found out about Dean's deal. They've been together for three months and now she will lose him. He sold his soul and never told her. The day she had a run in with him was a ticking time bomb. She met Ruby; who she learnt was a demon. Bela that witch told her about Dean's demon deal and now Dean has a week left.

Dean hated that his time with Lexie was coming to an end. He introduced her to Bobby Singer, Ellen and Jo Harvelle. Lexie seemed to get along well with Jo and that surprised him. He hadn't expected them to get along with each other. Sam kept calling about ways to stop the deal but Ruby already told him that there was no way to stop him from going to hell. No rest for the wicked he guessed.

A week goes by and Dean started seeing hell-hounds. They followed Ruby to Lilith's hideaway. On the way their Dean gets pulled over and killed a demon. Bobby and Sam looked over at Lexie who seemed unsure about what just happened. She's only been hunting with the brothers for three and a half months.

Thirty hours came to a heart-stopping end.

Lexie watched as she couldn't stop the hell-hounds from sneaking through the door. The salt lines weren't holding. She screamed as the love of her life was being ripped apart.

"No,no you get away from him, you crazy skank!" She screeched at the top of her lungs, squirming vigorously against the force. She couldn't move.

She took one look at Sam, tears pouring over her waterline, drenching her face and eyes squinted tightly as the sharp shrills paralyzed in her ears. All she could do was watch the horrifying scene in front of happen. She tried again to move, shrugging against the wall as she choked.

"Dean!!" She heard Sam's panicked voice break through. Her heart pounded against her rib cage, causing her breathing to become more rigid.

"Dean!!" Lexie saw his skin get slashed into, lingering off his tattered body. His shirt torn to shreds as the hell-hounds savagely consumed him into a blood circus.

Unable to look away, She screamed, cried, and writhed against the wall. She couldn't get the imagines out of her head. Her stomach burned as the stomach acid started rumbling viciously in her esophagus.

Her world went dark once the scream stopped, then a loud shriek echoed in the room, she looked over to see Sam destroying Lilith.

Unfortunately, The demon opened her mouth spewing herself out of Ruby's body, exiting through the vent and disappeared into the darkness of Dean's death sight.

As soon as she was released from the wall, she fell onto her palms, quickly rushing to tend to her crucially injured boyfriend. But it was no use; he was gone. His emerald orbs stared blankly at the ceiling, blood coating his entire body.

She didn't care if his blood ruined her clothes. He was dead... he's dead. Dean would never be her's again. He's gone forever. She would never hear his voice again, or laugh when he was the happiest. His touch still lingered from when he kissed her before exiting the car. The last word he said to her blared endlessly in her eardrums over and over again.

She burned in face into his tattered chest, sobbing hard, snot exploded down her cheeks," D, come back! I'm not ready!" Bobby and Sam looked helplessly at the girl in front of them.

It took both of them to have her let him go, she held onto tightly, refusing to release him. Sam reaches for her arm, she swatted harshly at him.

"Get away from me!" She seethed, tightening her grip around his lifeless form.

Sam's expression stayed broken, he didn't know what to say or do. She just lost the love of her. Although, he just lost his brother. He had nobody left, his dad, mom and now Dean were dead; besides Bobby.

"Al—" He was cut off by a hard slap to his face," Don't call me "Alex" only Dean can call me that and he's dead!" She hissed as tears stung at her eyes.

She watched as the hurt etched into his face, ignoring his pain, stormed passed him and slammed the door behind her. Her heart pounded as a white sheet was placed over Dean's figure. She knew it was him. She didn't have to see.

Lexie's head pressed into the window, tears didn't shed as Bobby and Sam gathered wood for the hunter send off. Which Lexie didn't like. She wanted to be the one to say goodbye. It wasn't the time yet. She barely had him.

And now she'll never know. Dean Winchester is dead and will never be back. He's in hell and forever gone.

—-xxx—

Wood burned into her nostrils. She watched as Sam drove away in Dean's Impala— or was Dean's. She still smelled the wood burning. She wrapped his red plaid flannel around her waist, tugging it tightly and exhaled as air escaped her lungs.His cologne still wafted into her nose. She grabbed a book. And other summoning stuff. This crossroad Demon will pay.

It only had been three days since Dean went to hell, Sam drove off, Bobby and Lexie tried calling to see if he was okay. Each time they went to his voicemail. She felt like she was slowly starting to lose herself. The other night, She awoken to the covers falling off the bed. Her makeup half-dried onto her face and stained to her pillowcase. She cried for him and never got an answer, she whispered softly,"I love you", she got nothing but the silent echo of her words. 

Two days earlier, She scrapped at the dirt road, waiting with bruises, bloodshot eyes. Dean just passed, Lexie couldn't handle it. She needed him so badly, she couldn't breathe without him.

" Hello," The voice brought her out of her thoughts, Lexie sighed before approaching the circle. The demon cackled, "Lexie Jones, I've heard a lot about you."

Alexandra rolled her eyes at the demon's sarcasm, grabbing the demon knife out of her pocket and sliding it between her fingers, " Enough games, I'm here for one purpose and one only."

"And that is?" Lexie's patience was starting to seep out quickly, " Ah... Dean isn't?"

The demon broke into a cruel mockery, Lexie grabbed tightly onto the hilt to the blade. She wouldn't let this demon control her. She changed her stance, licked at her lips nervously, "Step closer, and you'll see what Trouble does to you." Her voice hardened as the blade shook in her hands.

She wasn't playing any games. This was a gamble she was willing to take to bring Dean back. She also knew that He wouldn't want her to do this. But She felt as if she had unfinished business to obtain to.

" Dean can't be saved, darling," The demon mocked before disappearing, leaving her to scream in the empty woods alone.

" You bitch!" She screamed at nothing, her eyes bled from the tears falling," Get back here! I'll sell my soul!" Again no answer caused the blade to fall from her loose grip and onto the icy dirt. She sank to the ground, sobbing her heart out.

Not even a demon wanted her soul. She pulled the parking brake, slowly opened the door before meeting the worrisome eyes from her family. She walked up to the porch, regret pouring into stomach. When the door opened, The happy looks slowly disintegrated into nothing but heartbreak, " Where's Dean?"