12: Mystery Trials

Chapter 12: Mystery Trials

His eyes fly open, his chest heaving high and he can hear Dean's obnoxious singing. He's now sitting up, panting like a freak'n dog on a hot summer day. He looks around and sees Dean just like he did the day before—teasing him by turning up the song, lip-syncing, and bobbing his head to the beat. finds Dean standing up bobbing his head to the music.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" He yelled, turning up the music and jamming out. Sam shakes his head in confusion. Maybe it was just a nightmare.

Dean heads to the bathroom, does his usual routine for his mornings and off they go. He drives Him and Sam over to the diner. He spots the special and they get seated. He noticed Sam's wearily flusters and decides to let Sam deal with it on his own. It's better off that way. Meanwhile The same scene in the diner replays, befuddling Sam who catches the hot sauce from falling this time. Dean smiles at his brother's catch and high-fives him. Sam pulled a face and Dean just shrugged and ate the Pig 'n a Poke with a side of bacon.

Sam's puzzled as they run into the same things as he thought happened yesterday. They run across the dog, the woman, and the movers again while Sam convinces Dean to check out the Mystery Spot now instead of later. Dean agrees, steps out onto the street, and flies through the air in spectacular fashion when a speeding car hits him. Sam rushes to his side and is again traumatized by holding his dead brother in his arms.

"Dean!" He cries, this can't be happening. Dean's eyes flutter shut. What the hell is going on?

—xx—

Later Lexie's awakes in her brother's arms to find Alice and FP whispering away. They didn't know she was awake yet. So she closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. "She's been crying in her sleep, Al." She heard her brother. She wanted to punch him for talking about her but he sounded concerned. She guessed she would let it side; just this time for once she would.

"Oh.. Maybe it was about Dean." As if, it so wasn't about that dick. She was not crying over him. She could care less about that bastard. He ruined her. Her brother was put in the hospital due to his lies. Oh don't even get her started on his brother. He was just much to blame as Dean.

FP groaned," If I see that fucker I'll—" He was cut off by Alice.

"Kill him? Oh come one, FP. I'm sure he didn't mean to get you nearly killed." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right, Alice. He never bothered to keep Lexie save when I was— you know."

"I know." She sighed heavily. "I'm sure that he had to take care of his ablies." Suggested Alice. She was trying to give the young man with green emerald eyes a chance.

Lexie had it. She couldn't stand them talking about her, as if she wasn't in the room. Well they thought she was asleep. But if they knew her well enough. They would know she doesn't sleep at hospitals. Hospitals are for the sick and dying. Sure hell not for the living. She knew that for sure. Also they are hella creepy. Or maybe she's just watched too much horror movies about hospitals. Jughead loves anything that exposes history. Man that kid is a movie bluff for sure. JB on the other hand likes Pink Floyd and old music. Lexie wasn't very confident on her music. Sure she knows the basics but other than that; she's clueless.

"I told him to get the hell outta town." FP and Alice were startled by the sudden voice.

Alice walked away from the window and tilted her head toward the bruttente. How could her best friend be so stupid? She was letting a good guy get away and why.

"Lex, why? He seems like a good guy." Lexie scoffed.

"Good? That's an understatement. He's not a real FBI agent." Alice gasps with a hand over her mouth.