6: "Bite An Sour Apple, Will Ya"

Chapter 6: "Bite An Sour Apple, Will Ya"

Dean awakes in a bed. He wasn't sure where he was. All he knows that he's still in pain from last night. He remembers Lexie and her saving his ass from Bela but afterwards he can't remember. He looked around the room and spots Lexie.

"Your brother left you several messges." Her voice echoes through his ears. Her angelic voice made him feel warm inside. He normally doesn't feel warm. He always feels cold, unwanted and of course damaged. You can't forget damaged.

"Oh shit..." He quickly gets out of bed, making a single-lined dash for his phone on the counter top. His ears ring loudly as he listens to his little brother's panic filled tone in his voice.

He decide it was time for him to leave. His brother was very worried and maybe he to death. Lexie sighs as she watches him gather his stuff.

"Leaving already?" Her question jerks him away from his thoughts. He slowly shifted, staring at her with his greens and then smiled.

"Yeah... my brother he's freaked and probably thinks I'm dead." He says carefully, trying not to make it seem like an excuse.

Lexie won't admit this out loud but she was actually sad that he had to leave. Though she also completely understood that he couldn't keep his brother in worry. She knew her brother would be upset too if she wasn't answering her phone either.

"It's okay. I'll be alright. My boss's probably gonna call me any moment." She said, slightly annoyed by the fact Alice was going to hound her over this until she dug the truth out of her somehow.

Dean looked at her one last time for heading for the direction of the door. He waves her goodbye and she does the same. He sighs as he finally sits in his baby and dials Sam. His phone didn't have much battery left, so he better make it a quick call.

Like clock work his brother picks up. At first it seemed like Sam didn't believe it was him. But after several questions he's finally able to convince him that he's the real deal.

"Dean?" He whispers, almost like a hush." Is that really you?" Dean almost groans at him but he keeps his mouth shut.

"Yes it is."

His brother huff," How do I know this really you?"

Dean rolled his eyes," I'm in baby right now. Where you at Sammy?" He heard Sammy's growl and laughs.

"You could be a shapeshifter."

"I promise you, Sammy. I'm no shapeshifter." He chuckled.

"That's exactly what a shifter would say." Sam holds his ground. Dean couldn't be any prouder but at that moment he wanted to punch him.

"Bela Talbot tried fucking kill me and rape me, S-Sammy..." The cockiness now hidden and his emotions were showing.

There was a long pause." Dean oh god!" Sam's voice echoes through Dean's ears. "Are you okay? Where's the bitch?!" He growled. Dean could hear him huffing.

He paused," Actually I'm good. This girl saved my ass and now I'm looking for you."

"I'm at the local Sheriff station." Dean heard the instructions and pulled his parking brake and drove off.

Xxxxx

At four P.M., Lexie's head jerks up when she hears keys jingle. She slightly sat up on the sofa. She looked around with an eye half-open and sighed. She had gotten back from the Five Seasons an hour ago. Her time she spent with Dean was different. She hadn't been with a guy in over six-months.