15: Enter Ruby In Red

Chapter 15: Enter Ruby In Red

Sunlight shines brightly through the cheap curtain drapes. Sam rolled out of bed, rubbing at the exhaustion behind his eyes. He didn't sleep do to Dean's late night rendezvous. He thought his headphones would drown out the bed shrieking and moans. No it didn't do shit. He gave up on trying to drown them out at the second round. Was this his way of getting back get him for telling Bobby behind his back? He wasn't sure. All he knew was that he won't be getting sleep.

A knock disturbed his thoughts. He quickly opened the door to avoid waking Dean. Carmela left at four and that was two hours after they finished the second round. His eyes widened like no tomorrow at the guest in his doorway.

"What are you doing here?" He whispered looking over his shoulder to make sure Dean was still asleep.

To his luck he was. He couldn't have Dean waking up right now. He knew his brother would flip his shit if he saw her.

"I'm here to help you, Samo." The blonde said ironically.

Sam rolled his eyes, holding her back." You can't be here."

The blonde laughed." You didn't tell your brother about me. Are you afraid he'll freak and have a stroke?" Sam glares in her direction.

"He'll kill you." He said with a growl.

"Oh chill isn't not like we're married or anything like that." She said as a chuckle rolled off her lips.

"I'm serious He will kill you or—"

"And so am I, Sam." He knew her patience was wearing thin.

Dean awoke to whispers. He rubbed his eyes sleepily before yawning to wake himself up. He got out bed and was about to get up to make himself coffee when he heard his brother's voice. He walked toward his brother and stood still.

"Sammy there's a demon in front of you!"

"I know." His brother answered back unbothered by the fact a demon was near him.

He shoots his brother a look. Did he just say he knows? No I have to be hearing things. There was no way Sammy would talk to a Demon.

"Did you just say I know?" He questioned his brother grabbing his shotgun.

Sam sighed before turning to the Demon. "Yes I did."

"And May I ask why you are soliciting with a Demon?!" Dean snapped as he cocked his shotgun.

"I prefer Ruby." Ruby interrupted as she's eye level with the barrel. She started slowly pressing forward and Dean lifts the gun higher with his fingers near the trigger. "I'm his friend."

"You're his friend!"

"She's not my friend, Dean." Sam said as he tried to grab the gun from his brother's death grasp.

"I'm helping him." Ruby says before snapping her fingers and the shotgun flew against the wall.

Dean's jaw clenched as his shotgun was taken away from him. Now he was defenseless against the demon. She flicked her eyes. Red flashed at them and then her eyes turned back to normal. So far Dean zero and the blonde demon one. Ruby laughed at Dean's face. He looked like he was about to rip her apart. How cute a hunter getting mad over a shotgun.

"Ruby." Sam finally spoke directly to her.

She shifted toward him and chuckled. "He must really love his toys." She taunted before earning a warning look from Sam. "Fine, fine."

"A demon!" Dean shouts angrily clicking his tongue.

"Excuse me, it's Ruby!" The demon snarled with a lace of annoyance. These Winchesters and their fighting. It was giving her a headache.