24: "Chaos Is My Forte."

Chapter 24: "Chaos Is My Forte."

The next morning, Lexie awoke to the sound of Dean singing and a smile crept on her features. She must've fallen asleep. She had been exhausted due to all the travel she had to do recently. She also found out Demons were real, her father died by a demon. She's surprised that Dean's okay with working with Ruby. His mother and father both were killed because of Azazel. She learned that he carried around a picture of his mom too. They both grew up with their fathers.

There was still a lot she didn't know about him. Every time she asked. He would shrug it off or give a short response. Sam texted her telling them that Bobby wants to meet her. She didn't know who was Bobby but who knows with these Winchesters. He must be another hunter. She heard him on the phone once about a case in her old town. That case contained Joe. He had been a ghost. Man this career came with a lot baggage.

She can't complain. She also had a lot baggage and it had been aired out there everyone to see. Alice would text her constantly. Her med friends emailed assignments. Ethan kept teasing her around Mr. Myles. She would never tell Dean that her friends think she hanged her teacher. She alright know he can be very jealous and frankly she found it quite hot. Jamie tried setting her up with a girl but Lexie told her straightway that she only liked guys.

"Where does Bobby live?" She asked as she broke the silence.

Dean smiles softly." Sioux Falls, South Dakota."

She's never been to South Dakota. Maybe it will be fun. Dean pulled over and walks into a gas n' sip. He comes back with a plastic bag filled her favorite snacks. She opened the bag and pulled out a Reese peanut butter cups and started to open them. He pumps gas into the gas tank and squeezed the pump.

On their way, Dean checked the engine, also made sure it had enough engine fluid and brakes were working. Lexie watched carefully as he made sure Baby was still running. Her eyes gawks at his ass. The way he's bent over made her want to pin down and kiss every inch of his body.

"Dean?" He looked up from the hood and found her biting lips. He grins widely and shuts the hood.

He threw open the car door, frantically searching for a condom. He remembered he kept spares in the glove department. You never know when your gonna need them. He always made sure he was protected and he didn't want any accidents happening. He swiftly opened the department and snatched out a aluminum packet.

Lexie grinned happily at the packet in Dean's hand before stripping shorts off her body and threw her shirt down on the gravel. Dean's hands snake around her waist, digging his fingers and left little imprints on her sides. His clothes were lying next her. She ripped open the condom, eagerly smirking as Dean laid her down on the backseat. She slowly rolled on the condom and he carefully burrowed into her heat.

Her hips arched as he works the inner curve of her thigh with his tongue. She feels his precum slowly seeping out. Thankfully he's wearing a condom. Her nails dug deep into his shoulder blades and he lets out a growl.

"Lexie." He pants.

She rolled him onto his back. She shifts her weight and made sure that she was in control. Her core felt warm as he slowly released himself. Lexie whimpered when he pulled out with a pop. She works her hands on his pulsing cock and he began cumming again. He tasted so great. He smelt like colgan and pie. She always loved his fragrance.

His head buried in her nape inhaling her scent as she licked his balls. His cock throbbed with angry erection. She began riding him again. The Impala jerked with every thrust. Her cries for more only got louder and his name rolling off her tongue. He loved the way her name slipped through his lips. He could feel as if he was sky high.