21: Penny TO A Problem

Chapter 21: Penny To A Problem

Two weeks later, Lexie told her brother about Dean. Dean and Sam were staying for a couple more weeks until they had to take it off again. Of course Lexie was bummed they had to go. She and Dean have been going out for three weeks now.

She and Dean arrived at the trailer, turned off the the Impala's engine and the anxiety starts setting in Dean's body. He's meeting Alex's family for real this time. Last time wasn't very fun to say at least. Lexie's hand gently squeezed his and he let out a sigh. Her knuckles rap at the wooden door. Sam rent a rental car to hide out west. Bobby called about Ellen. He said he needed some assistance. Dean reluctantly stayed and now was about to have a family dinner. Something he never had growing up.

The door swung up, revealing a tall man with raven black hair and a stern look marking his features. Dean didn't admit out loud but he slightly feared the man in front of him. Lexie glared at her brother, shoving passed him, pulling Dean by his arm and heads to the sofa.

"Alexa wanna introduce me to your friend here?" FP's protectiveness started boring throughout the room.

Lexie looked between Dean and her brother and sighed before getting off the couch and opens her lips. "Dean, this is my brother, FP Jones." Dean held out his hand and the other man shook his hand firmly, almost threatening. She turned toward her brother and said." FP, this is my boyfriend, Dean Winchester."

To be honest she was a nervous wreck. She really wanted them to get along. These two men were the most important men in her life and she didn't want to lose either of them. FP nodded his head and pointed to the dining room. "JB went a little overboard with the welcome decorations." FP chuckled before sitting down at the table.

Lexie gasped." A little is a understatement, For."

Dean looked around the room and chuckled softly to himself. Man that kid really knows her stuff. His eyes scan across the balloons and the streamers hanging from the low-ceiling. In the corner of his eye he sees a boy with a crown beanie come through the front door. His hair looked a lot like Lexie's and the mouth too. Lexie's smile was hard to get out of his head on a given day but now it's always there.

"Who's this?" The boy asks with a detective manner. Lexie meets her nephew's curious look and quickly saves Dean from his interrogating defenses.

"This is Dean, my boyfriend." Dean watched carefully as the boy's eyes widened. Lexie catches the eye roll in the boy's eye. "Jughead, no need to go true detective."

Jughead rolled his eyes and scoffed playfully." Well I did help solve Jason Blossom's murderer." Then he walked off to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Boy." His father hollered, causing him to turn around and face him. "Dinner is almost done." He groaned before closing the fridge again. 

As dinner was served Dean held Lexie's hand underneath the table cloth while she squeezed his hand back for reassurance. Jughead dove into his plate and ate in peace. Lexie rolled her eyes at him. He loved food more than life itself. FP watched the man sitting next to his baby sister with caution. He wasn't sure if he trusted Dean. He had a dangerous job. He wondered if he even made money.

"I've done a little research about this hunting you do." Interrupted Jughead. Dean looked away from his food and up at the boy.

He chuckled slightly at the boy's determination." Wow kid you sound like my brother Sammy." Lexie nudged him in the ribcage. "Not like that's a bad thing." He stammers trying to avoid the glowing in his girlfriend's eyes.

Jughead cleared his throat." Anyway... I read that you hunt vampires and ghouls." FP wasn't sure he liked the line of work Dean worked in. He didn't want his sister to get hurt.