3: Spice Called Friction

Chapter 3: Spice Called Friction

As the stars settle in the sky, Dean's Impala roared to a stop and the engine slowly stops buzzing. Lexie looks around and spots the motel. She finds it quite weird but he did say that he was just in for a couple weeks. So she didn't bother questions him on it either.

She sat down in the questionable fold-out bed, a suitcase filled with overflowing with dirty laundry was in the back corner of the bed room. Dean smiled at her as she looked around.

"I know it's not much." He commented as he brought over two glasses and set them down on the coffee table.

Lexie laughed," Yeah... quite what would you say..."

Dean chuckled, "Stuffy?" She nodded and smiled."Yeah I know it's not much move." He sighed as he scooted closer on the bed.

Her breathing slowly increased when his hands cupped her cheeks and she felt herself leaning forward. Dean softly captured her lips and his hands slowly glided up her hips. By some point during the make out, they were laying down on the bed. His hands massaging the inside of her shirt and her bra was unhooked.

The room felt hot and sticky as the sheets floated over their bodies. Lexie took in his scent as he ravished her body. Fuck what people thought of her. Dean found her sexy, a total badass and maybe slightly scary. His tongue worked around her hardened nipples. He took the nipple into his mouth and his tongue teased the sensitive area.

"Dean..." Her voice mumbled in his ears," Fuck!" She cried as he flipped on top and squeezed her already sensitive nipples with his rough hands.

He grunts," That feels good, doesn't it?" All he could think about was her and the stuff he was doing.

He didn't bother thinking about anything else. She didn't think about anything else. All she thought about was his cock hardening grinding against her bare thigh. She feels his length slowly pushing into her clit and then his whole cock making her want to come. The thrusts were fast and hard. Her body wiggled like crazy as she screamed.

By morning, The two laid bare naked in the motel bed, legs sprawled out across the bed and her head on his chest. Dean awoke first, which was out of the ordinary. Usually Sam would get up first.

He pressed his hands at each side of his head as he stood up and quietly made himself a pot of coffee. The flashbacks of last night played over and over in his head. Her name, holding her and the sex was amazing. The coffee maker beeped causing him to get up and pour a cup.

"Save any for me?" He heard from behind him, he turned and saw Lexie wearing a large T-shirt and in fact it was one of his. Lexie looked at him and saw his lips gaped open." What?" She questions, slowly rubbing at the sandman to go away from her eyes.

He rubs the back of his neck," Uh— you're wearing my um— shirt." She looks down and frowns.

"Oh shit, I didn't mean to. I-It was the only thing... I could find." She says as she awkwardly stands by the table with her arms crossed around her body.

Dean just shrugged his shoulders and grabbed a bowl for his cereal. Lexie stays quiet as she grabbed a chair and sits down. The morning after was always really weird and extremely uncomfortable. Dean liked having sex but the morning after wasn't the easiest. Lexie looked at the clock and cursed.

"Shit!" That causes Dean to turn around." I'm late for work!" Lexie saw the time. It was Ten-thirty-five A.M. Alice was going to kill her.

"I'll give you a ride." Dean offers as he puts on his coat and finds her garments from last night."Here." Lexie grabs them slightly embarrassed and follows him.

They entered the parking lot. Her feet pressed into the black cement. Lexie smiled and waved as she watched him drive away. Her smile didn't flatter when his Impala was out of her sight. She knew once she got back to work Alice would talk her ear off. She looked at the Wyrm sign in front of the bar before she hopped on her bike and drove to work.

Alice flipped her lid when she walked in the front door. Work was very short and exhausting. When she got home. Her brother gave her a hug and told her how sorry he was about what he said. She knew her brother just was worried about her. She was expecting him to go off on her for leaving. She didn't tell him where she was going. Well she did but she never gave him a heads up.

FP wasn't dumb. He knew exactly what happened or what she was doing. He didn't want to think it. It was his sister and for god sake his little sister. He didn't need that mental image.

"Lex..." He slowly started, rubbing his chin and lowered his gaze. Lexie didn't bother looking at her brother. She was still pissed at him. "... I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to snap at you." He tried to apologize but she wasn't hearing him.

She was too busy in her thoughts to even care at this point. All her thoughts were clouded by Dean. His green eyes, chiseled jaw-line and his abs. She could feel herself getting carried away by just the thought of him. He was just too damn irresistible not to think about.

"Lexie!" He shouted loudly, she turned her head and glared at him. "I'm sorry about last night..." He said softly before looking away again. 

Her hands stayed in place on her hips as she rolled her eyes at her idiot big brother. "I guess you're forgiven." She sighs before walking away.

Her brother had to learn to stop worrying so much or it was going to drive her up the wall and this time she won't return back to the trailer.
Xxxxx

Dean stared down at his flip phone in wonder when the front door open to his motel. He looked up for a single second before redirecting his eyes back to his phone. He still didn't get a call or even a simple text from Lexie. A small apart of him wanted her to play hard to get but the other part was saying don't play games. This girl confused him.

"Yo Dean, look at this case!" A voice called him over and he quickly broke his gaze with his phone.

His brother, Sam stood by the table with a quirky smile on his face. He looked like he'd gotten sleep and it only annoyed Dean even more than he was already.

"What do we got?" He questioned his little brother, rubbing away at his sleepless night.

Sam noticed that his brother was his usual self. He was hungover and looked like he had another fling last night. Sam knew this for a fact since, Dean never showed up at their motel and apparently checked into the motel next to them.

He shook his head and just shrugged his shoulders." In the town next door to Riverside or—" He was caught off by a snort.

"It's Riverdale." Dean's voice echoes over his own.

Sam scoffed and rolled his eyes," Whatever..." He flipped through his pages. The research he spent hours doing and didn't mind. "The case is a couple in Greendale experiences static and then flicking lights before the couple's found died by their neighbor the next morning." Dean's ear perk up.

"Witches?" His brother nods." Hell yeah! I finally get to kick some witch ass!" He whistler as he grabbed his keys out of the box next to the door and jingles them in his hand.

Sam rolled his eyes and follows his brother outside and over to the Impala. He was still trying to come up with ways to free his brother from his deal. Dean was too stubborn to face the facts. He knew his brother didn't want to die. And he was sure of it.

He was smiling. He was actually smiling, which never happens ever. His brother wasn't known for being a smiler and Sam will get to bottom of it.