3

Jonathan

I pull on one of my many Blackhawks jackets I owned and a nice pair of jeans. After putting on my winter coat and some gloves I drive back into the city then all the way to the other side of it where Alexis and Kimberly was. Once I find a place to park I walk up to Alexis' apartment and knock. She answers and I feel my chest tighten when she appears in my sights.

She had on a white winter sweater and a pair of skinny jeans. A bag of the stuff she'll need for tryouts was slung over her shoulder. She had a amazing figure, she looked like she worked out for sure. Her long blonde hair was curled and went almost nearly to her belly button still. She had on a little makeup that made her eyes really pop. She looked like a super model honestly.

"Wow... you look great" I whisper and she starts to blush.

"Thanks. I wasn't really sure what to wear on the way over there so I hope this is okay" she shrugs.

"You look... amazing" I smile.

She welcomes me in and I see Kim sitting on the couch. She had a doll in her arms and princess pajamas on. I walk over and sit down next to her to reacquaint myself with her. She turns to me with the brightest smile as moves in closer.

"Hello Mr. Jonathan" she says and I smile. The raspiness of her voice was gone and she sounded like a little cartoon character now. It was precious.

"Hey Kim. You ready to have some fun today" I ask and she nods her head quickly. She was so adorable.

"Okay, so she's already taken one dose of medication and she won't need to take it again until I get home. There is lunch on the table and my number in case of emergency. She'll probably want a nap soon because her medicine makes her tired, but she can crash here on the couch or she'll go to our room. And if you feel like anything seems wrong please let me know. She knows when she needs her inhaler" Alexis explains and I nod. I've watched over some of the kids in the organization before so I think I know what I'm doing. At least I hope I do.

"Good luck" I say and she smiles.

"Thanks. I'll be back as soon as possible" she assures me.

She gives Kim a kiss on her cheek before taking off out the door. Once she's gone I turn to the little kid and she stares up at me. I get lost in her pretty blue eyes as she looks me over.

"Alright Kim, what do you want to do first" I ask her.

"I want to watch sissy skate" she claims as I shake my head.

"We're not allowed to go watch her skate" I explain. It was a job audition after all.

"No. Watch her on there" she says pointing to the TV. I look at the kid weird before realizing that there's a lot more to this ice skating situation than what I know.

"Does Alexis ice skate" I question.

"She figure skates! Well... she used to" Kimberly explains.

"Is there already a video of her in there" I ask pointing to the tv and she nods.

"Yeah. It's my favorite one" she cheers.

Kim pulls a remote from the blankets that were sitting on the couch and turns on the DVD player and tv. She seemed to have it down as a video pops up on the screen. I see this video was taken from a Junior nationals event in 2008 and Alexis' name was up on the bottom along with a American flag next to it. A young Alexis appears on the screen and takes the ice in a sparkly blue leotard and skirt and her hair all pulled back. I take the remote for the kid to pause the video before turning to Kimberly very confused.