8

Jonathan

"How do I look" I ask Kimberly as I hold my arms out. I had her come to my room to help me get ready for my date with Alexis tonight, but it turns out she's kinda like my wing man.

"You look good! You're just missing one thing" she claims and I look at her weird.

"And what would that be" I question.

"Sparkles" she says making my eyes go big.

"No no, I think were fine with the sparkles. But there is one more thing I need for tonight" I say as I sit next to her on my bed.

"What's that" she asks.

"Your approval to date your sister" I say.

She taps her little chin just two times before giving me her answer.

"Please marry my sister" she says and I couldn't help but laugh. According to her we should be married with kids already, so I'm not sure where I thought this conversation was going to go anyways. But it felt like the right thing to do.

"We're gonna date first" I say and she sighs.

"Fine. But I need you to promise me that you'll marry her eventually" she insists.

"I promise" I say.

"No. This is a pinky promise" she says as she holds out her pinky.

I wasn't sure about doing this because I know it's seems just like a silly pinky promise, but to her it wasn't. To her this was binding and if I agree to it that means I'm going to do it. I didn't want to just do it because she said to, I wanted to do it because I meant it. And I did.

I wrap my pinky finger around her tiny one and she looks up into my eyes.

"I pinky promise I will one day marry your sister" I say and she smiles. "But you can't tell her. It's a surprise" I insist as she nods along.

Eventually the sun starts to set and it was time to go out. I leave my room and I take Kim down the hall to the nice ladies apartment who will be watching her while we were out. She's watched some of the other kids in the organization before and she's the only person I trusted around here.

I walk back to my place to pick up my date and find her in the bathroom. I walk in to retrieve her but stop in the doorway to admire her for a second.

It was no secret that she was a beautiful woman

It was no secret that she was a beautiful woman. She had the figure of a figure skater and long blonde hair that framed her face perfectly. Those bright blue eyes could make the strongest man fall to his knees and her smile could outshine the sun on any given day.

But she doesn't smile all that much, so worried about her past and her mistakes that aren't really her fault catching up with her. All she wants is to make her sister happy and she's doing that, but she's losing herself in the process. All I want is for her to find herself again and see that she is more than enough for her sister and she doesn't even have to try.