1. The New Agent

AARON HOTCHER POV

I arrived at my office to see Erin Strauss sitting there waiting for me with a file in her hand.

"Alright let me get to the point, people are losing trust in the BAU so i got a new transfer for a agent" Erin said standing up and i took the file from her.

Name: Camillia Perez
Age: 25
Height: 5'8

Credentials:
- IQ of 180
- fluent in 7 languages
- PHD in chemistry and criminology
- Former pathologist

Family:
- Parents: Elijah Perez & Gabriella Perez
- Siblings: Cassidy Perez & Charlotte Perez

School:
- scholarship to play soccer at UCLA
- graduated high school at 15

I closed the file and looked up at the file.

"We are doing fine, we don't need another agent"

"She'll be here in about 20 minutes and please show her around make her feel welcome" Strauss said standing at the door and leaving.

I walked out the office and was stopped by Emily prentiss who grabbed the file out my hand.

"Why do you think it's okay to just take the file out my hand" i said taking a deep breath

"Woooowww a new transfer, what's her name- oh Camilla Perez she sounds exciting and pretty, REID come check this out we have a new transfer" Emily said yelling excited.

Soon or later the whole team came down excited to see the new agent. When she came through the door she was wearing a navy blue pants suit and everyone including me was just staring at her.

"Hi, I'm SSA Aaron Hotchner, this is SSA Emily Prentiss, SSA Agent Derek Morgan, Dr. Reid, Agent Jennifer Jareua you can call her jj, Veteran David Rossi, and our technical analyst Penelope Garcia" i said shaking her hand as she smiled and it was the most beautiful smile.

"Hi it's nice to meet you all I'm Camilia Perez"

"Wow you are so beautiful, can i touch your face" Penelope said i she just laughed

"Ok Garcia, that's enough I'll show you a tour of the place"

"Sounds good"

"So this is my office, David Rossi and Erin Strauss"

"Is Erin Strauss like the bigger boss than you" camillia asked

"Yea she normally talks to us when she has a problem like people losing faith in the BAU, or not making enough arrest that type of thing or to tell you when your wrong"

"Oh i see"

While we were talking JJ cape at the door with a case file in her hand.

"We've got a case" JJ said handing me and Camilla a file.

"We'll be in the conference room"

"Time to start" I said walking with Camilla.

We went into the conference room where i was sitting beside Camilla and everyone was staring at us and smiling.

"Alright we've got three ten year old girls were kidnapped and then found 2 days later with a broken neck and blunt force trama to the head. They were raped and beaten. Their names are Charlotte, Avery and Olivia. There were reports of another girl missing 2 hrs ago named Madison. They all have blonde hair and blue eyes. JJ explained.

"Is there a pick up site" Camilla asked

"Yes, they were all abducted when the parents were looking after the second child"

"All the girls missing have a sibling" Derek asked.

"Yes, Charlotte has a younger sister Chloe, Avery is a twin Aria, Madison has two brothers one younger and older name Elijah and Jackson, and Olivia has an older brother named Logan"

"Are all the girls kidnapped the same age" Emily asked

"Yes" JJ responded

"So he kidnaps the girls and dump their bodies at the same park, so same pick up site as the dump site" Rossi said

"The park has a significance to it" i said

"The families go their twice a week" Penelope said.

"Alright let's get ready, wheels up in 30" i said getting up and waiting for everyone to leave until it was just Camilla and I.

"Do you have a ready bag with clothes"

"Yes i do"

"Alright let's go"