ch.7

CAMILLIA POV

After i hugged Aaron which we stayed like that for some minutes i tried to walk but my leg failed on my since i got shot in it.

"Let's get you to the ambulance" Aaron said picking me up bridal style

The ambulance did their work and put a bandage on my leg. "It's probably best if you go the hospital, luckily you weren't shot in the bone where that would require surgery, just go to make sure it doesn't get infected" the paramedic said.

"Yea might as well do that" i said getting in the ambulance and Aaron came with me holding my hand.

We arrived and they they what they did and i was just laying on the bed when hotch came and sat on a chair beside me.

"How you feeling" he said stroking my cheek.

"Well this time I'm really happy to be alive" i said smiling at him.

"Why did he kidnap you"

"He said he wasn't getting the attention, the affection and thought some other guy was in the picture and that guy was you" i said laughing.

"It's crazy because that would never happen i mean you're my boss" i said as hotch was laughing as well.

"That makes sense"

Some days later i was allowed to go home and hotch followed me back home with his little son jack. I was fixing up the living room when i heard jack talk to hotch.

"Daddy is that the girl you were talking about that's really beautiful and gorgeous" he said and i couldn't help but smile but they didn't know. I heard hotch laugh and knew he was talking about me.

"Ok jack you watch whatever you want here's the remote and just make your self comfortable" i said smiling at him and he hugged me at my knees.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome sweetie"

Hours later Aaron and Jack were fast asleep on the couch and i put a blanket over both of them and then turned the tv off and fell asleep in my room.