ch.15

After the case was finish Aaron wanted me to stay over at his place so that is where we are going. Twenty minutes later we reached his house. I get out the car and Aaron pins me against the car and puts his lips on mine. His hands are one my was gripping them tightly. He kisses my neck and I moan a little. I start to smirk when I feel something against me leg. "Lets go inside" I said grabbing his hand. As soon as we got inside he pushes me against the door and kisses me passionately. He pushes me until we are in his bedroom, leaving a trail of shoes, his shirt and belt on the way.

Once all my close are off my he comes up to me staring me down while smirking. "You're so beautiful" he says picking me up and sets me on the bed. He pulls of my underwear and his boxers. We start making out passionately with the both of us naked. He goes to my neck and bites it making me say his name while moaning. He moves his hands lower down to my area making me gasp and holding his shoulders. "Aaron" I say out load. I shiver at the intensity. He lets go of my neck and stares at me smiling. He curls his fingers making me moan louder. He stops and looks at me. He kisses me passionately who I loved when he did that. The he does it again making me scream. He kisses down my neck and goes for my breast.

"Okay are you ready" He ask me and I nodded and he starts to lick my clit and I moan loudly. He kicks licking it over and over again and I can feel my orgasm building. I throw my hips up and he stops and he starts kissing my inner thighs. "AARON oh my gosh" At this time my body was shaking. Wow was he amazing yes he was. He starts again and puts his tongue in me making me moan louder.

He keeps doing it until I'm out of breath "HOTCH PLEASE!" He keeps going and he pulls his tongue and puts his fingers back. I scream loudly with my voice shaking. He comes up to me kissing my lips and my neck. He swiftly enters me letting out a groan and I moan He does'nt waste time of course and wraps my legs around his shoulders so he can enter me fully. H goes harder and faster. Then he lets out a gasp and puts his full length in me. I moan loudly one last time and we go over the edge together.

he drops my legs and kisses me. "How was that" he asked me. "Amazing" I said smiling at him. He last down and I put my head on his chest and he plays with me hair. The last thing I heard before falling asleep was "I think I'm falling in love with you"

I woke up from my phone vibrating and I realize it was ringing. "Perez" I say and my voice sounds like it going...damn you hotch. "Camilla, hello why do you sound like that, ok anyways Strauss has an emergency case so hurry and come" Garcia said and hotch was listening.

"My voice is going away because of you, damn it" I said laughing as we started to get ready and Hotch dropped me back at my place so no one would think anything and I needed new clothes.