ch.8

I woke up to find getting all his stuff to leave while jack was still sleeping. I was still in my pjs and deciding where or not to change and i ended up not doing it but put a robe on and saw hotch in the kitchen cooking.

 I was still in my pjs and deciding where or not to change and i ended up not doing it but put a robe on and saw hotch in the kitchen cooking

"Good morning" i say touching his shoulder and making him smile.

"Hey good morning, you wake up this early" he turned to see my pjs and examined my body and had a smirk on his face.

"Yes and i hate it sometimes how long were you up for"

"Like 45 minutes" he said and his face was straight and became serious.

I came up to him and put my hand on his elbow and looked up to him.

"What's wrong"

He turned around and grabbed my hand and looked over at jack who was still sleeping and then back to me.

"When i called you three times and you didn't answer i immediately thought something bad had happen you know all what you said about Luke and i was scared"

"Aaron that's normal"

"And i thought that you might be dead and i didn't want to think that, when we arrived and i saw you hanging, with blood everywhere i wanted to just run to you and hug you and i know i haven't known you for a long time but i feel like i have"

"Aaron it's fine, you saved me and I'm alive because of you and I'm forever grateful for you"

"I haven't known you for long but i know that their is something really special about you that makes me attracted to you"

I blush and smile a little.

"I know that being with Luke you might think that every guy is the same but we aren't and some men want someone that is goin to care and cherish them and keep them safe"

"When i walked into the BAU i knew you were different" i smiled at him.

He came closer to me till my back hit the door and i smiled at him, when he caressed my cheek and then he finally kissed me and i of course i kissed back.

And then Aaron's phone rang and we had a case. Well not me but since i was still recovering. Great just ruined the perfect moment