ch.21

"I...I was at home with my wife and daughter" Fuchs stuttered.

"Can they verify that?" Morgan asked.

"Y----Yes!"

"What about you, Agent Griffith?" Rossi asked.

"I was at the New York field office for a conference. Ask anyone there"

"Look, shouldn't you be arresting the Felixes?" Fuchs asked.

"Morgan and I are gonna bring them in, but if it's someone on the inside, we've got to look at everyone" Prentiss stated.

"Look, I know we've been less than kind to Agent Hotchner, but we have a job to do" Agent Griffith stated.

"And that job requires knowing a lot of personal information about the agents" Camilla added.

"It all depends on whether your alibis checkout" Morgan stated.

The agents all stood there, pondering everything they just learned.

"Okay, here's what were gonna do. Morgan, Prentiss and I will go and arrest the Felixes. We have a reason to now. JJ and Reid, come up with a list of agents who had contact with Hotch. Camilla go talk to Hotch and see if he knows who could've done this" Rossi said.

With that in mind, Fuchs rolled his eyes and said "I'll get the paperwork and release him" as soon as he was out of sight, Rossi muttered. "Well he seems excited"

Griffith rolled her eyes and explained. "I'm really sorry for all this. Adam always seems to have something to prove. He doesn't like being told that he's wrong"

"Oh I know several people like that" Camilla said.

"Did Fuchs know Hotch well?" Prentiss asked.

"Not really. He only met him once when your technical analyst got shot. And I've only heard his name in passing. I've never met the guy until now. Our jobs are mostly desk jobs" Griffith explained.

"Just to be sure, we're gonna have Garcia run alibis" Camilla said.

"If you dont mind, I'd like to join her" Griffith said and then nodded. The team raised an eyebrow, suspiciously.

"Agent Jareu and Dr.Reid are gonna have a lot of names on that list. If you dont mind, I can help Analyst Garcia eliminate some names. I've been doing thing for twenty years now. I know there are some agents in the bureau are trouble makers"

"You realize she may not want your help" Rossi stated.

"After all if the unsub is on the inside we're gonna need everything to bring him down"

"Alright, lets get back to work" Rossi nodded.

Before they could begin their assignments, Strauss showed up. "Chief Strauss" Rossi said.

"Agent Hotchner should be ready for booking in a few minutes. After today, he won't hurt anyone else again"

"Ma'am thats not necessary" Rossi stated, cooly. "Agent Hotchner is innocent" Morgan replied. "You're just saying that because he your Unit Chief. If he was anyone else-"