ch.13

After we came back Kevin the male version of Penelope came up to her and kissed her...aww cute. Aaron came up to me "Hey are you feeling better" I smiled at him "Yea thank you" I said as my hand touched his and his face fell when he saw Beth looking not the happiest. "I'll be back"

Penelope finished cleaning her stuff and walked out of her office. She smiled when she saw Kevin. "So I decided to wait for you" Kevin said. "How long where you waiting for" Penelope asked. "Ehh that doesn't matter" he said smiling. I was walking pass them when Penelope said something that made me happy and shocked at the same time. "So I want to know when are we going to tell the team that I'm pregnant" and I stopped and turned around. "Whatttt did you just say....OH MY GOSH CONGRATS GUYS holy crap does any one else know, you know what you tell them, well you were going to do that...Ok OHHHH I'm so happy for you both" I said moving around and hugging both of them.

Aaron POV

"Beth I can explain" I said talking to Beth outside.

"Aaron no you can't" Beth said and it was silent for a moment and she wasn't looking at me.

"I'm really sorry" i said as she turned to finally look at me but with tears in her eyes.

"It's fine i can't control what you feel for people, and i think I've known for some time, i understand that you feel something for her i mean she's an amazing girl and she's beautiful. I just thought that ignoring it would mean you would ignore it as well" she said barely smiling.

"I really didn't mean for this to happen I'm sorry Beth"

"I know me too but it's life and it doesn't always go our way, i hope you all the best" she said hugging me and walking away.

I sighed and walked back into the office and saw everyone but Camilla.

"Hotch, hotch guess what" Spencer said coming up to me and everyone was smiling.

"IM PREGNANT" Penelope said smiling as hard as ever and it made me smile, i hugged her and congratulated her.

I went to my office to see Camilla sleeping on the couch and i smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

After a couple minutes of doing paperwork she finally woke up and sat upright and was just randomly staring at me

"Uh why were you staring at me" i asked

"Oh i don't know i do it when i wake up, so did you hear the news about Penelope, there is going to soon be a little tech analyst...wow that's amazing" she said looking out the office and smiling at her.

"Do you ever think about having a child" i asked and she turned her head to look at me smiling.

"Yea that would be nice to for that to finally happen" she said and we just looked at each other for a couple of seconds.

"what happened between you and Beth, if you don't mind me asking"

"Oh uhhh we broke up" i said

"I'm sorry about that"

"Yeah well she said she had her suspicions about us for some time, she really likes you and she said I'm to do what makes me happy and i think just talking with you right now makes me really happy" i said looking at her and smiling.

"I'm happy when i with you too, but if this doesn't work out then it would awkward"

"I think that if we both make each other happy then it's only right to do what our feelings is telling is to do, so what are your feeling telling you to do" i asked her.

"Uh to go to the bathroom so i can jump up and down just because this is happening" she said getting up.

"I don't think that's what you really want to do Camilla" i said getting up and walking closer to her and closing and locking the door as well as the blinds.

I grabbed her hips and kissed her neck, i sat in the couch and she came on top of me as i started to into unbutton her shirt.

"Wait wait, i want no hickeys ok they are weird to me" She said making me giggle a little.

"That's fine"

She started to take my suit coat off and take my tie off... or attempting.

"Jesus Aaron why do you always have this tie on it's impossible to take off" she said as i took it off and she unbuttoned my shirt and started kissing my neck.

I grabbed her face and kissed her. I lightly moved my tongue across the her bottom lip asking for entrance in which she gave.

Once i reached her bra i caressed her back and was about to unclapsed my bra when someone knocked on the door.

"Shit shit shit, I'm hiding under your desk" she said getting all her stuff and going behind my stuff as i fixed myself up and opened the door to find Beth again and i made a confused face as she had some food in her hand.

"Hi...um i actually came earlier to give this to you but then we talked and i kinda forgot so here you go and have a goodnight" she said giving me the meal she cooked and left.

"Thank you"

I saw Camilla poke her head from the top and gave me a reassuring smile while getting up and leaving me in the office.