ch.9

2 weeks later after my kidnapping and I was able to go back to work and seriously couldn't wait. That night that Hotch and I kissed was amazing we just didn't get the chance to talk about it yet and if we were something. I walked into the elevator and I was by myself until Morgan came in and he hugged me almost breaking my ribs.

"Ohhhhh you're finally back its been long Perez"

"Yea it feels like forever" I said smiling.

It was quiet until Derek decided to ask me something I wasn't expecting.

"So how was your first kiss with Hotch on a scale of one to ten" he said smiling at me as I turned red.

"What are you talking about, kissing my boss yeah never gonna happen" I said starting to play with my fingers.

"You do remember that I'm a profiler so it was easy" he said laughing and I slapped his chest.

"Nothing happened between us and if you bring it up to hotch you know you won't have a job and you're gonna regret that so shut the hell up" I said looking him straight in the eyes and I turned around perfectly in time as the elevator stopped at our floor.

"Welcome back Camilla its been long" Emily said as everyone came up to me and hugged me.

"Good to have you back Perez, can I speak to you in my office please" he said not looking at me.

"Yea sure"

I walked into his office and closed the door behind me. "How many people know that we kissed" he asked seriously.

"Um no one and why does it matter, you don't regret kissing me do you because if you do please tell me so I no to possibly brush up on my kissing skills"

"No I don't its just" he was cut off when someone came in and I've never seen her before, she was an older lady with brown short hair.

"Hey baby am I interrupting something" she said and my eyes went wide. BABY he's dating her, was it before we kissed or after we kissed.

"No we are finish you can carry on" I said giving a small smile and leaving and going into the conference room where we had a local case and when I arrived Derek looked at me confused as I sat beside him.

"We have Ashley, a single mum with a daughter and the father is out of the picture. A hardworking mother that loves her daughter and would do anything for her. This is Megan also a single mum and has a son and the last one is Crystal a single mum with two kids a girl ad a boy. These are the before and after pictures" JJ explained and showed the very gruesome pictures...decapitated.

"Oh gosh" Reid stated. "Thats not the worst part the mothers didn't just have a father for their child they were completely alone. They dont have grandparents, aunts or uncles. They are at the police station waiting for us to question them, but after that we they have to go into foster care"

"Thats sad" I said and I felt hotchs knee touch mine and he gave me a little smile.