ch.30

Everyone except Emily was released from the hospital the following week.

BAU - Late Afternoon

Hotch ordered Camilla back to the office immediately. Hotch was waiting when Camilla arrived. Rossi was in his office and Reid had decided to stay with Emily at the hospital. Hotch was fully engaged in the pile of files on his desk when Camilla knocked on the door.

"Come in." Camilla opened the door and entered the office.

"Have a seat." Camilla knew why he called her in and she was nervous but she didnt change her mind.

"Camilla..."

"Look Hotch." She interrupted. "I havent changed my mind. I can't tell you where Elle is."

"Then I have no choice but to suspend you until you change your mind."

"I'm sorry Camilla."

"Dont do this!"

"I'll need your credentials and your gun"

Camilla stared at her boyfriend unbelievingly. After a few more seconds she stood and place her credentials on the desk and then reaching for her gun and placed it next to them.

"Well, just to let you know you're making a mistake."

"Camilla, Elle shot a man in cold blood. She needs to be held accountable for that!"

Without saying a word, Camilla left Hotch's office slamming the door behind her.

Mabel waited patiently in the parking lot for the agent. She seemed in a hurry as she approached her SUV. Just as she got into view she attempted to start her car. Camilla walked over to her car to offer her assistance.

"Mabel?" She jumped as if she had not heard her approach.

"Oh! Agent Perez, I didn't hear you come up. You almost gave an old lady a heart attack."

"I'm sorry but I know nothing about cars I could get one of the other agents to help you"

"Yea that should be fine. Thank you"

Camilla ran back inside and went to talk to Morgan. "Hey Morgan there is a lady outside that her car is having trouble, well I dont believe it but just play along. She helped me with the tech stuff when Garcia wasn't around and something just isn't right about her. She called someone after I found the location and we where on our way."

"You want me to check the records?"

"Yes please"

Morgan left and came back. "Okay she called someone around the address of the where we were kidnapped"

"Seems sketchy, ok look please just say something about her car and I will bring her to her house and if anything happens I'll call you or just stay on the phone, please" Camilla said placing her hand on Morgan's shoulder.

"Yea sure anything for you" He said smiling at her.

After several minutes, Derek realized that there was nothing he or anyone for that matter could do for her car. "I think you're going to need a tow."