ch.11

I looked at Aaron as he smiled at me. "What" I asked. "I didn't know you can speak French" "Well don't act so shocked its a very amazing language you should learn it sometimes, and I feel like speaking my language can be boring sometimes" I replied.

"Okay ask her if anything was different lately" Aaron said and I looked back at the girl. JJ took the siblings in a room as Derek took the boy in another room. "était quelque chose de différent ces derniers temps" I asked and she started to cry and wipe her tears away. "tout allait bien ma mère n'agissait pas bizarrement" Maria replied. "What did she say" Aaron asked. "Her mum wasn't acting strange"

"Ask her if any other adults go to the meeting" Aaron sated "Quels adultes sont à votre groupe de soutien" "juste lisa et son frere" Maria replied. "Le flic" I asked "Oui" Maria replied. "Ok what just happened" Aaron asked.

"Well apparently Lisa's brother, who is a cop goes to the support group sometimes" I replied. "Maybe she was suspicious of him" Aaron suggested and I nodded. "est ce que le policier a deja agi de falcon suspecte?" I asked, "Non, il best gentil" Maria replied. "She said he's nice" I stated.

"y avait-il quelqu-un qui naimait pas ta mere? Ou quelqu-un que ta mere craignait?" I asked. "Bien sur que non tout le monde a aime me maman" Maria said. "She said that everyone loved her mum" I said as Aaron nodded and stood up "Thats all for now" "Nous avons fini maintent, reposez-vous" I said and Maria nodded as she laid back on the chair.

Mark walked into his boss' office. "Sir" Mark stated. "Yes, officer Davenport?" Sargent Grimm asked. "I-I didn't know that you planned on calling the FBI" Mark replied. "Well my team wasn't capturing the murderer. I'd rather call in reinforcements then let someone else die, wouldn't you" Sargent Grimm asked Mark. "Of course sir" Sargent Grimm got up from his desk and left.

Mark walked close to Sargent Grimm's desk and saw the file he was reading and it had all the FBI members. He smirked as he grabbed it and put it in his suitcase as he walked out.

Spencer was in a room as he talked to Melissa. "Thank you for your corporation" Spencer stated and Lisa nodded. "Of course" Melissa agreed. They walked out and a cop hugged  Melissa " Melissa" Mark stated as he hugged her. "You guys know each other?" Spencer asked as they pulled apart. "Yeah he's my brother" Melissa stated and smiled. "Well its nice to meet you I'm Dr.Spencer Reid I'm part of the BAU" Spencer said as they shook hands.

"Mark nice to meet you too" Mark introduced. "Ok ill see you later at home" Melissa said. "You guys live together" Spencer asked. "Yeah, and with my boyfriend" Melissa replied. "And your boyfriend is okay with him there?" Spencer asked. "Yeah, he knows how much my brother means to me, and my brother gives us plenty of privacy" Melissa replied as she walked off and Spencer nodded.

Derek walked to JJ, who just finished giving the profile. "Any new information?" Derek asked and JJ shook her head with a sigh. "Nope. But I think he knows Melissa" JJ replied. "What makes you say that?" Derek asked.

"The mothers that the unsub goes after, he knows them too well" JJ replied. "Do u you think that Melissa knows something or that she is in on it" Derek asked and JJ shook her head. "No but I do think she knows the unsub. But she doesn't know she knows him" JJ replied. "Like a close friend or relative" Derek asked.

"Maybe. Like a friend that is close they're basically siblings or an actual sibling maybe" JJ replied. "Possibly" Derek agreed. "Lets tell the team my theory" JJ stated and Derek nodded as they walked off.

Aaron and i walked into the walked into the work room and looked through everything we knew.

"Do you think JJ is right about her theory?" I asked Hotch and he shrugged. "Maybe its possible" Aaron replied. Hotch came close to me and moved a piece of hair out my face and moved to behind my ear making me smile and he smiled as well.

Spencer walked in, calling Garcia and putting it on speaker. "Pretty boy make it good" Garcia said. "I need you to look up Adam Kazakh" Spencer stated. "Looking up and looked up. Adam is 32 and is pretty much obsessed with letting everyone on social media know how much he loves his girlfriend. Apparently he bought an engagement ring recently" Penelope explained.

"What about his life" Spencer asked. "His dad was a drunk driver and died in a car crash, along with his wife and Adam's mum. Adam was in the car and almost died, that happened when he was three. He was in foster care after that stayed in there until he was 18 and finally got out. He worked his butt off getting a job at a company and kept working hard to the point where he was promoted all the way to the owners second in command, which is impressive, because he stated out serving coffee." Penelope stated and we all nodded. "Okay thanks"