ch.68

A few hours later, a military plane glided over the Pacific Ocean heading towards the Philippines.  At the front of the cabin, Agent Indigo sat with her two CIA agents the team had met earlier. Agents Goldstein and Jackson. Towards the back of the plane sat the team, all extremely angry about the situation they were in.

"Cruz actually agreed to this?" Rossi asked. He opened a case file and pulled out photos, laying each on of them on the table in front of them. Garcia winced at the photos of the crime scene.

"According to Agent Indigo, seventy four people have died within the last eleven days in Manila. The attacks occurred in popular tourist areas. All of the attacks were done in places where there American military or diplomatic families and American tourists. All of the attacks were done by someone placing bombs in these areas ahead of time: no suicide bombers." Hotch stated. Prentiss picked up one of the photos and replied. "They know that this is a terrorist group that is anti- American. They found all of the terrorist groups that could possibly be involved, innocent?"

"No, they found a signature that none of the known anti American terrorist groups have." Hitch said as he pulled a batch of photos from a different case file. As he laid the photos on the table, he heard a gasp from each of the team members. Within each photo, a large white flag with Filipino writing on it had been left at each of the crime scenes. "In English it means, Until history of crimes of the CIA has been revealed and punishment has been handed down, more of their people will die."

Rossi picked up two phots and muttered." The crimes of the CIA? What could they be talking about?"

As Morgan looked over the photos, he heard a snicker come from Agent Goldstein on the other end of the plane. He glanced up to see one of them smiling while saying. "Aww are the photos too graphic for the FBI's group of guessers?"

"It probably wasn't as scary as when we kidnapped them." mocked Agent Jackson. Morgan balled his hand in a fist and put his other hand on the seatbelt buckle. Camilla placed her hand over his hand and looked him in the eye.

"Derek it's not worth it." she said slowly.

"That's the least of their problem." Jackson laughed. "I hear these eight can't sty out of trouble. For example, hey kid!"

Reid clenched his jaw and continued to look over the photos.

"Kid, have you done any dilaudid lately?"

At that moment, Morgan took his seatbelt off and marched over to Agent Jackson. He did the same just as Morgan punched him in the face. Jackson fell to the floor, but grabbed Morgan's collar on the way down. Morgan landed on top of Jackson and punched him in the face again. By that time, Hotch and Rossi grabbed Morgan's arms and pulled him back. While Goldstein grabbed Jackson, Agent Indigo stood in front and yelled. "Control your agent, Hotchner!"

Hotch grabbed Agent Indigo's arm. "What the hell was that?"

"Excuse me? Your agent lost control and hit one of my men. I could have him arrested!"

"Your agent taunted Agent Reid about information that he should not know about. You want to tell me how he got that information?"

"People talk, Agent Hotchner. You're team has been the talk of the town lately. Everyone knows about the stuff you all went through including Prentiss' ordeal with Ian Doyle, Camilla getting kidnapped, raped almost killed and being checked into a mental hospital and going completely off the rails, Reid and the drugs, to you killing Foyet with your bare hands." She soon regretted that statement as she got the feeling that Hotch was seconds away from strangling her.