ch.73

On the road: 12 miles outside of Quantico, Virginia

"How are we doing on time, JJ?" Hotch asked as he drove the SUV down the highway towards the meeting location. It was a large warehouse located on an abandoned highway strip; the team was five minutes away and could see the warehouse on the horizon.

"We have 40 minutes, Hotch," JJ said as she slipped on her Kevlar vest. Next, to her, Camilla slipped on her earpiece and strapped on an ankle holster that contained a small pistol. Like the rest of the team, she wanted to be prepared for anything- JJ was wearing a belt that allowed her to carry a shock prod, just in case it was needed.

"Did SWAT say anything about how they wanted to do this?" Hotch asked Rossi.

"They want to do a raid, but that's not going to work. Even when Morgan, JJ, and Prentiss raided the army base, we still lost her. Camilla, we were lucky that she didn't react inappropriately and kill us."

"Whatever we do, we have to be careful," Rossi said. "This could be her last stand. She has to be unstable- its been 4 months; she probably been built up anger against us since we last met."

"Hotch, she only said that she wanted to talk? No other demands?" JJ asked. "Yes- she then gave me the address and hung up," Hotch said stopping the SUV in front of a large SWAT truck. He stepped out of the truck who he recognized as SWAT leader James Walker.

"Agents." Walker greeted. He directed the four agents over to a large white table where four other SWAT members stood. Walker pointed to a map. "We have 35 minutes until the meeting time. There are four floors in the warehouse; each with four windows on each side. I got snipers on every window- one has a view of six armed gunmen on the third floor, which is where we think your agents are. I do have some bad news though."

Hotch's eyes widened in concern. "Bad news?"

"Another sniper was able to get a better view of the third floor and he found that-"

Walker swallowed and was cut off by Camilla, who asked." What?"

"Indigo rigged the third floor with explosives."

"What do you mean she rigged the third floor with explosives?" Camilla exclaimed. JJ quickly glances between Hotch and Walker with a nervous expression.

"She rigged it to go off. We believe its with a trigger of some sort- she probably has it." Walker answered.

"Then what do we do?" asked Hotch.

"I can get you guys on the rood to storm the building through the windows on the second and third floor. My best can be in a helicopter and in the building in 3 minutes top."

"What about the rest of us?"

"I can see you guys are fully prepared," Walker said looking at JJ's belt. "Agent Rossi said over the phone that she only wanted to speak to you, Agent Hotchner?"

"Yes; she said her and I had unfinished business."

"Alright, here's what we'll do. It seems like she planned on taking the building down with both of you and her men down with her. If we can get the third floor cleaned out without her knowing, we should be ok."