ch.52

Ok so i'm going to time jump because I don't want to bore you all and disinterest you

So to get this over with Hotch is in a restaurant and is being held hostage along with the cashier and some other people and the unsub is Matt Freeling how has taken the restaurant hostage and has a gun pointed at the cashiers head.

Camilla was standing apart from everyone else, again. JJ had tried to talk down the hostage taker but it didn't' work all that happened was some people were free to leave. Rossi, Reid, Morgan were gathered, and started talking, hopefully relaying success with the mics. It was dark, after ten, the press had formed a wall behind them, some shooting live footage, others taking notes, and still other updating blogs.

"Hey Garcia." Camilla answered her phone.

"How's my beautiful unicorn?" the tech said.

"Alright, as far as we know."

"But you're still worried." she said.

Camilla sighed. "Of course I'm worried. Matt Freeling is armed, and Hotch is playing hero."

"That he does. but, we have a pretty good track record when it comes to getting each other out of these situations, and i'm going to be thinking about that."

"You know how fucked up it is that we actually have a track record? Good or bad, they really shouldn't have a history of having guns to their heads."

"Preaching to the choir on that one, cupcake. You know how many times I've wished you all had after jobs? That the majority of the people I love didn't run towards the gunshots? But then I know if you had different jobs, you guys wouldn't be you guys, and I wouldn't love you all so much. You are brave, brave crime fighter's, and I know you'll keep each other safe as much as possible...so I trust in that, and help where I can."She said. 

"Thank you Garcia."

"Hey Cami, can you do something for me?"

"Of course what do you need?"

"When you guys get Hotch out of there, give him a big hug for me, I know he acts like he never gets hurt but even superman has feelings, alright?"

"O-okay sure..." she saw Reid running from he corner of her eyes. "Something is going on I need to go Garcia."

He stopped in front of her. "The unsub is on the phone."

...

"I'm going to release a few hostages and you have to give me my bother Jacob I need him over here."

"Ok that works."

"I'm going to release 8 of them, but Agent Jareau if you break your word and I don't get to speak to Jacob, I will execute on of these hostages. We understand each other?"

"We do."

"JJ?" Camilla gently said her friend's name. "Are you okay?"

"No."

"Is there anything I can do?"

JJ inhaled and finally blurted out. "This is not part of my job description."