ch.18

The team arrived to Tyler's house and broke down the door. Morgan and Rossi were searching the seconds floor, while Hotch and Reid searched the first floor.

Hotch was looking around, when Reid whispered, "I think this is the door to the basement" Reid slowly opened the door.

Camilla could barely stay conscious from the extreme pain and loss of blood. Tyler came downstairs and picked up another knife. Just as he was about to stab her she heard Reid yell. "FBI. Let her go Tyler"

Tyler was running toward the stairs with the knife when Reid fired a shot. Tyler fell to the floor, dead. Reid ran down the stairs to find Camilla. Her pants and shirt were covered in blood from where Tyler stabbed her. Reid and Hotch untied her arms and legs and tried to life her up.

"Camilla, please try to stay awake, you're going to be okay. The medics are on their way"

The medics brought Camilla to the hospital. After 3 hours of surgery the doctor came out into the waiting room.

"Perez, Camilla"

"How is she doctor?" Hotch asked.

"She had a lot of blood loss and wounds were dangerously deep, but otherwise she's okay and she's a fighter. She will be in ICU for another 2 hours and then she'll be put in a recovery room. You can see her when she wakes up, but only one at a time"

After being in the waiting room for two and a half hours, the doctor told the team that Camilla should be waking up in a little while.

Reid was the first one to visit her.

When Camilla woke, she said "Reid, what happened?"

"We found the unsub and I shot him"

"You saved me. Thank you"

"How did you find him?"

"Your description helped Garcia"

"Right"

"How are you feeling?"

"Better. At least I have medication to help with the pain"

Hotch came into the room when Reid left and he looked sad. He went to her and held her hand.

"Im so sorry for sending you undercover"

"Hotch its fine, more innocent women would have been dead if you didn't send me undercover" she said rubbing his hand.

"You are one strong woman Ms.Perez" he said making her smile.

"Thank you and next time I'm not going undercover, just warning you from now" Camilla said and hotch kissed her forehead.

Camilla stayed in the hospital for two more days before she was released. Hotch drove Camilla to the airport to meet up with the team. Everyone sat in their normal seats. Morgan sat in the back of the plane with his headphones on. Hotch and Rossi talked about the case.

"I really wish I didn't send Camilla undercover" Hotch said.

"How could you have possibly known that she would be kidnapped."

"The unsub could have killed her. How would I be able to work everyday knowing that one of my agents died because of me"

"You seem to care about her a lot, why's that?"

"I dont know"

"Its not your fault. It could have happened to anyone. Lets just be happy that everyone is okay, and Hotch, I know you have feelings for her" Rossi said smiling at Hotch.

Hotch sat beside Camilla who was just staring out the window.

"Hey camilla, how are you feeling?"

"Eh good just my shoulder feels like its going to fall of besides that im good" she said still looking out the window.

"I didnt want to see you get hurt again and yet I still sent you undercover and im really sorry for that"

"What do you mean again?" she said looking at Hotch.

"When your ex kidnapped-"

"Hotch, I already told you that I've gone through hell with him and im not dead yet its fine Hotch if anything it made me stronger"

Everyone packed up their stuff and started exiting the plane. Hotch followed Camilla off the plane.

"Camilla wait"

"Yea" Camilla said turning around.

"Rossi said that I have feelings for you which I do so I think we should tell the team before they find out and then not trust us"

"Oh yea, that would make my heart feel better, yea we'll tell them" Camilla said smiling at hotch.

"Hey guys can we go in the conference room really quickly I have something to say"

The team looked around at each other and then did as hotch said.

"Uh well this is ok how do I say this, ok Hotch and I have been dating for 4 months and we didnt want to tell you all right away so we kept it a secret and we thought that if we told you, maybe Strauss would find out" Camilla said letting out a deep breath.

Morgan slapped the table and smiled. "Yes yes yes I love it"

"Thank you for telling us and I approve you guys are really cute" Emily said hugging us.

"Tell me when you have scheduled the wedding date" Reid said laughing.

"Don't make me cry guys you are so cute together and Strauss will never find out" Garcia said and Rossi was the last one.

"Well its a good thing i'm good at reading people, you are great together"

Everyone left and it was just Camilla and Hotch in the conference room.

"That feels really good to tell them" Hotch said coming close to Camilla.

"I love you" Hotch said and Camilla kissed him without saying it again because she was scared of saying it and then Hotch turns out to be just like her ex.