ch.57

Camilla looked in the mirror and sighed. She never imagined she would ever be in this situation. Her long, brown hair was left down, curled around her face. She ran her hands over the satin skirt as the door behind her opened and JJ, Garcia and Emily entered.

"You almost ready honey bunches?" Garcia questioned. Camilla smiled and nodded. She was worried that if she spoke she would get sick. Camilla moved to adjust the halter of her dress, when JJ's hand shot out and stopped her.

"Do not touch that again." she warned. Camilla smiled because her friends hd only been gone for a few moments and could tell she kept adjusting the dress. "Why are you so fidgety? This isn't like you." the blonde commented.

"I'm just nervous

"I'm just nervous." Camilla admitted as her sister Charlotte came in. "Sure you are nervous, but you love." Her sister said.

"I know its just weird, I never thought I would be getting married, let alone to someone like him." Camilla replied JJ smiled and helped Camilla put on her jewelry. Garcia moved a piece of hair from her face and they all stepped back.

"Alright now your perfection gumdrop, but we take our leave and go get ready ourselves. Just don't move." Camilla smiled and looked at the ring on her finger and smiled. There was a knock on the door of the room and she saw Dave poking his head in.

"I hope you are dressed because there are a few people who wanted to talk to you." he said. Dave smiled as he opened the door and ushered Jack Hotchner into the room. When the little boy saw Camilla, his face lit up and he ran across the room and wrapped his arms tightly around Camilla's waist.

"Hi Cami! you look really pretty." Camilla smiled and leaned over and kiss the top of his bone head. He looked so cute in his mini tux.

"thank you bud, what are you and Uncle Dave doing here?"

"I wanted to come see you before the wedding!" Jack said. Camilla smiled at both of the men in the room.