ch.40

Camilla and Morgan walked off the road and down a small hill. They set everything down in a clear surrounding area by thick trees. Camilla stayed in the middle and set up their things while Morgan went out and collected wood. The sun was setting giving the sky a pink glow. Dark snow clouds surrounded the tree tops. She laid the carpet squares out for them to sit on and piled the rest of the stuff behind her. Camilla grabbed the coat, gloves, scarf, and blanket from the pile as well. She set them aside and waited for Morgan to return.

"Here we go," he said placing the stack of wood in front of her. "Do you want me to go ahead and start the fire, or wait?"

"Go ahead, we can always make another one."

"Ok." he bent over and used the shovel to clear some of the snow away. He laid a pile of rocks in the hole and stacked the wood up nice and neat. He picked up one of the rocks and started rubbing the sticks together. After a few minutes Camilla couldn't contain herself anymore and busted out laughing. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing...it's just that 'Mr. Survival' can't start a fire."

"Oh yeah? Well lets see you do it then." he said standing up.

"Ok, give me the stick." Handing her the stick he sat down and watched her.

"Camilla pulled the lighter out her pocket and turned so he couldn't see what she was doing. She pressed he flame to the stick and lit the wood on fire. "There." she smirked.

"How'd you do that!"

"Magic I guess."

"Camilla come on tell me."

"I had a lighter."

"Really?!"

"Yea."

"So you decided not to give it to me?"

"Pretty much" she said giving him a smile.

She walked over and sat down next to him. "Hey, I'm sorry for being a bitch earlier."

"No its okay I understand."

"I'm so scared and I didnt know if walking away was the right idea."

"I get it, I hope they find us."

"Me too."

...

The team pulled up to the crash site. Hoping out of the car they made their way down the smashed truck. "They got hit pretty hard." Rossi said.

"The car came from that way." Reid said pointing forward.

"Who found this?" Hotch asked.

"Rick Colsen, he lives around here as well."

"Why did he not stay?"

"He had to get back to his wife Lisa, she's about eight months pregnant."

Nodding hotch took a closer look at Jack. "His coat and gloves are missing."