ch.27

Camilla and Elle met outside of the fenced enclosure of the old run down warehouse. Both of them were heavily armed with adrenaline pumping wildly though their veins and they were ready to bring everyone home. Camilla had instructed Cruz and his team to stay out of sign until she signaled them to come in. Camilla was glad that Elle was there watching her back, they didnt know a lot about each other but they trusted each other.

Antoine had planned his revenge down to the last detail. The 12 hour count down was suppose to give Camilla just enough time. His wife Mabel was to make sure that she didn't find the school until he was ready for her and tired of terrorizing her friends. So much for underestimating your own daughter. He became over confident when he fooled the Dallas Police 6 years ago and for the first time he felt smart.

The phone call from his Wife Mabel infuriated him. She kept bragging about how smart Agent Perez was. There was so much in store he had for the now remaining agents. No matter, he thought, he would still get what he wanted and that was to kill his daughter for killing his long lost brother.

The door swung open and Antoine and his two men stepped inside with out Emily and she was gone for the past six hours.

"Where's Emily?" Hotch demand glaring at Antoine.

"I hate to tell you that your team mate is dead."

"Dead? You won't get away with this, you know right?" Rossi barked.

"I already have, I just got word that Agent Perez is on her way...a-lot earlier that I'd planned, impressive."

"And you're a dead man when she gets here" Reid added.

"Maybe, maybe not but seeing as I'm her father I don't think she has it in her to kill her own dad, do you think she has it in her?"

"why are you doing all of this?" Rossi asked.

"Like is said before genius she killed my brother which she never met but still, and I lost my family because of my ex wife"

"Do you think that maybe you deserved it?" Hotch asked.

Antoine shot a glare his way and steeped towards him. Rossi and Morgan flinched but where stilled by the rifles immediately pressed against their heads. He grabbed him pulling him to his feet with out breaking his stare.

"Let him go!" Reid shouted.

Andrew pushed Hotch roughly against he wall and pinned him there with a rough hand to his throat. "Get your hands off him!" JJ yelled.

Glancing with a wicked smile at Reid, then Rossi and lastly at Morgan, he reared back and swung landing a fierce slap against his face. Blood gushed from his nose spraying on Antoine's shirt. He hit him with his fist causing a red bruise to appear almost immediately under his right eye.

Aaron screamed in pain but it wasn't enough to make him regret his words. He felt the pain shoot though his face and blood ran from his nose staining his clothes. "NO!" JJ screamed.

"You shut your damn mouth, I haven't touched you yet because you're pregnant and I will be happy to hurt you. Now Aaron Hotchner you're ready to greet your girlfriend when she arrives"

He released his grip on his neck and his body fell in a heap to the ground. Antoine motioned to the men and the two grabbed him by his arms and drug him out of the room. The sound of the lock sliding into place motivated the others to their feet. Time was running out for them and they could only pray that Camilla got there in time.