ch.72

Quantico, Virginia-24 hours later

Matteo Cruz stood over her desk as he placed his work files in his bag. Besides a difficult conversation with the CIA director, his morning had gone quite well. On the other hand, he was going to have to find a way from keeping Agents Hotchner and Rossi from using it against him and going to the FBI director.

Knock, knock. He looked over to his office door and commanded. "Come in." Rossi entered the room with a scowl on his face while Hotch walked in behind him angrily. "How are my agents both feeling?"

"Matteo, when Indigo asked you that she wanted us to work with her, did she mention how she planned on getting us to come to you?" Rossi asked.

"Actually yes. She told me that she had a unique way of working with her team mates. Agent Indigo assured me that none of you would get hurt, but based on how you two look I can see that she failed on that."

"I will be taking this to the FBI director," Hotch stated. Cruz widen his eyes as he attempted to find a way out of that. "And you gave the investigation to the CIA?"

"Yes-"

"Knowing that one of their agents is responsible for the deaths of dozens of people and injuring three federal agents?"

Agent Hotchner!" he exclaimed. "I understand that you and your team are very upset on what happened, but remember I am Section Chief. I apologize for that happened, but do you not think I would hand over this investigation without rashly thinking it through." he received a dark glared from Hotch and Rossi.

Cruz continued. "I will report the incident to the FBI director as soon as we are done with this conversation. Do you have a profile about Indigo?"

"Yes." Hotch answered as he placed the file in his hand. "I will pass it on the the military and the CIA so they can find her. You are both dismissed." He grabbed his bad and left the office. "Now what?" the agents asked.

The Unit Chief shifted his weight from one foot to the next and said. "This is now an international dispute and belongs to the CIA. I guess we have no choice, but to wait and see if they can catch her."

4 months later- FBI office

Emily is in Europe.

"Where's Reid?" asked Morgan as he knocked on Garcia's bunker door. Next to him Camilla shrugged and said. "No idea. He's usually ahead of the both of us on Monday mornings."

"Hmm.. did he say anything like something was wrong yesterday?" Morgan knocked on the door again and turned back to Camilla.

"No- my guess is as good as yours Derek." Morgan's eyes narrowed in confusion as he knocked on the door again. He muttered. "Where is she?"

"I don't know- call her." Camilla asked. As Morgan pulled out his cell and dialed Garcia's number, Camilla glances over to one of the conference rooms where she could see the TV playing though the window. She could not hear anything from it, but could faintly make out the headline. "Manila suspect released."

Thats the third one, she thought, where is that woman? Within the last four months the CIA had not gotten any closer to catching Indigo or Jackson. The attacks continued in Manila for another month until ally troops from Japan and China were sent to help restore order. Member Eli Grahab was put on Interpol's anted person list four days after the team returned home. The rest of the terrorist group along with Grahab, all went into hiding within a few days of the teams return. In the meantime, the team had moved on- Rossi, Hotch and Camilla had healed and everyone went back to work.