ch.31

Sexual Content Warning

Morgan told Hotch and the rest of the team about what happened with Camilla. Or what was about to happen to her.

Mabel Henry Home

Camilla slowly began to come to her sense, her head was pounding as her face was still on the floor, as she looked all around her and took a deep breath. There was more to the old lady than she realized, for one thing she swung a mean teakettle. Turns out she was that old but not that weak. The door opened above her and the light that shown through caused her to squint and adjust her eyes.

"Agent Perez good to see you're finally awake. How's your head?

"Oh hey Mabel my head is just fine, got any painkillers?" Camilla said getting up but Mabel elbowed her in her back making her fall again.

"If I was a robber I wouldn't want to mess with you, old and strong could fool anyone as you did me" she said laughing.

"Is something funny to you?"

"No, I mean you did just hit me in the head so its kinda not in the right place"

"You know you killed my husband and my son, YOU TOOK THE ONLY GOOD THING AWAY FROM ME TWO TIMES YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH"

"well my dad was a serial killer and I think you would be a cool step mother"

Mabel went to get duck tape and it was enough for Camilla to get up in time and kick her in her back making her fall in all the boxes she has.

"You little bitch!" she said getting up and punching Camilla in the face, she grunted. The strength of course again surprised Camilla again she punched her in the face again leaving her nose bleeding as she fell on her back and turn around to get up Mabel hit her in her back with a long piece of board.

Camilla got up and kicked Mabel in the ribs and punching her three times in a row making her upper eye and her nose bleed. Camilla took a vase and slammed it over Mabel's head as they fell on the floor, Camilla was on top punching Mabel in the face. Mabel reached over to her side reaching for a bat and hitting her making her fall over.

Mabel got up and started running towards the stairs when Camilla grabbed a wire and wrapped it around her neck and dragged her back down the stairs and her falling on the ground. Mabel kicked Camilla in her stomach making her fall back as Mabel got up waiting for Camilla.

"You know I came up with the idea to have him kill mothers and their three daughters because of you, you all ruined his life"

Camilla started having flashbacks of killing her dad and remembering the innocent victims.

"Oh fuck off Mabel, we were the greatest gift of his life and you were just a distraction"

Mabel got angry as she came running to Camilla when she grabbed the bat and swung it at her head making her fall and hitting her head against the wall as the blood ran from her head.

Camilla fell to the floor with her shirt bloodied and torn up and she was breathing heavy. "One strong ass old lady" Camilla said laying down when the basement door opened and Morgan and Hotch came downstairs with their gun drawn.