ch.19

3 months later

JJ was back working after she recovered and Hotch and Camilla where still dating with Strauss not knowing a thing. JJ was 3 months pregnant and today was her wedding day. She's so excited and happy. All the girls were out in Rossi's backyard as he wanted to host it.

"How are the flowers?" Penelope asked.

"Perfect" Camilla responded.

"Are you sure?" Penelope asked again.

"Yea, everything is perfect" Camilla replied as Penelope let out a deep breathe.

Emily walked up to us "All right the dance floor is perfect, inside is perfect, everything is perfect"

Camilla was on Aaron's bed as he came out the shower and was shirtless while Camilla was reading a book. Camilla was wearing one of hotch's shirts as her pjs, she put the book down and smiled at her as she smiled back. Aaron got next to her in the bed and kissed her.

"Why haven't you said i love you, when I tell it to you?" Hotch asked Camilla as he caught her off guard.

"Im scared." She said looking down.

"Scared of what"

"Scared that what happened in my last relationship will be just like this one, I don't want to put my all in it and then in the end your not gonna be there for me"

"Camilla, you know how much I love you and I would do anything for you, your ex was an asshole for treating you the way he did and no one like you should deserve that, you are the reason why I smile so much more know and I want you to know that what happens between us I can never hate you and say mean things about you because I am in love with you and I can see you feel the same way but you're scared to say...i'm not rushing you but when ever you are ready you are"

"Thank you so much Aaron" she said kissing him.

Its the day of JJ's wedding and she is so excited. She has her wedding dress on and Emily was fixing her hair while Penelope did her makeup. She was looking in a full body mirror. Emily, Camilla and Penelope stepped away and looked at each other and smiled as they looked at her.

She turned and faced them. "How do I look?" JJ asked.

"Gorgeous" Emily, Camilla and Penelope said in unison. They smiled and laughed as happy tears were forming. Camilla handed JJ the bouquet of roses as Emily put a veil on the top of her head. "Are you ready" Penelope asked JJ.

"I am" she replied. The music stated playing and they smiled.

Everyone got in their seats as Camilla sat next to Hotch with Jack, Emily beside Spencer, then it was Rossi, Penelope, and Kevin. Derek bought Savannah and sat on the other side of Camilla.

They said their vows as the happy tears were forming on everyone.

"Place the rings on your fingers" The priest stated. Will grabbed the ring and placed it on her finger. "With this ring, I the wed" Will stated.

JJ grabbed the ring as said the same thing. "Now you may kiss the bride" The priest stated. They smiled and they leaned in and kissed passionately. She put her arms around his neck and he put his arms around her waist. Everyone stood up and clapped for them.

Everyone was enjoying food after the got married and having drinks. Camilla was standing outside looking up at the sky. "Hey" Aaron greeted.

Camilla looked over and smiled at him, who stood by the tree. He walked over to her. He looked down at her as she looked back up at the sky. She looked back a thin and smiled. "What?" Camilla asked.

"You're just beautiful" Aaron replied making Camilla blush.

"Shall we dance" Aaron said offering his hand has she took it.

The team danced and had fun and were switching dance partners and just laughing and having a good ole time.

Emily was dancing with Derek and looking over at Hotch, Camilla and Jack dancing together.

"Do you think they'll get married one day" Derek asked Emily as she looked at them smiling.

"Yea, they seem in love and happy and I think after what the both have been through they need someone like each other to get them though anything"

"Yea I hope so too they do look head over heels in love for each other"

Aaron takes your hand and pulls you towards him, placing his hands around your waist and holding your hand, as you place your hand on his shoulder. He sways the two of you back and forth as the gentle piano music plays in the background.

"This is going to be us one day" Hotch says and Camilla looks up and smiles at him.

"Oh really?" Camilla says smiling and looking right in his eyes.

"I do believe that will happen" He says smiling again, as Camilla lasts her head on his chest and continue to sway.

"Hotch"

Yes"

"I love you and I'm not saying it because of what you said yesterday, I really am in love with you and I love you"

"I love you too Camilla" he said as he kissed her on the lips and they smiled in the kiss.