Beca And The Twins

Beca was sitting in the living room working on a mix for an up-and-coming artist when her wife entered the room and plopped down on the couch. She looked up from her laptop and gave the woman an understanding smile. "Come here." She saved her work before setting her laptop on the coffee table.

Chloe got up and moved tiredly over to Beca. She sat on her wife's lap and buried her face into the crook of her neck. "I love our kids but they're going to be the death of me."

Beca massaged Chloe's scalp with her fingers. "Hm, you need a break." She kissed Chloe on the forehead. Chloe had given birth to their twins, Declan and Addison, five months ago and hadn't had much time to herself since.

"Yeah, I could really use a few hours," Chloe admitted. "Would you be okay to watch them?"

"Of course," Beca replied. "Whatever you need, Chlo."

Chloe kissed Beca on the lips and it quickly turned into a heated make-out session. Beca's hands trailed up Chloe's shirt and she let out a groan of disapproval when the redhead stood up from her lap.

"Declan and Addison are asleep," Chloe said. "I have enough milk in the fridge for them. Text me if you need anything. I'll see you in a few hours."

Beca looked confused by this information. "Whoa, where are you going?"

"Aubrey's. We haven't spent time together in a while," Chloe answered as she turned to leave the living room and head upstairs.

Beca stood up and followed her. "Oh, I wasn't aware that you were leaving."

Chloe glanced behind her at her wife. "You said you'd watch Decs and Addy. Do you not want to?"

"Of course I do. They're my kids too. I just didn't realize that you'd be leaving. You'll be far away and I'll be here alone with five-month olds."

Chloe entered their bedroom and began to change out of the sweatpants and t-shirt that she had become accustomed to wearing. "Like I am when you go to work?"

"Okay yeah, but you're a great mom. You're like a natural. Me? Pft. If you leave me alone with them, their life expectancy is going to totally plummet, Chlo."

Chloe went over to her wife and kissed her gently on the lips. "You worry too much. You're not going to kill our children."

She went over to the walk-in closet and reemerged with a pair of jeans and a nice top.

Beca frowned and gestured to the clothes Chloe was holding. "Those are your club clothes. Where exactly are you going?"

Chloe placed the clothes onto their bed. "Just to Aubrey's. I just want to feel sexy. I'm always wearing sweatpants and bumming it."

Beca smiled and kissed Chloe. "You look hot when you're bumming it."

Chloe returned the smile and wrapped her arms around Beca's neck. "You're just saying that."

"I'm not," Beca promised. "I think you make a gorgeous bum."

Chloe laughed and began placing kisses along Beca's neck. "When's the last time we've had-,"

"Two weeks ago. A quickie in the shower," Beca answered immediately. Chloe pulled her lips away from Beca's neck to look at her wife in amusement.

"What?" Beca replied. "It's not like we're doing it all the time. I have to hold onto the memories."

Chloe rolled her eyes playfully and kissed her wife. "Well, we have time now before I go. Do you want to-,"

"Do you even have to ask?" Beca replied before connecting her lips with Chloe's.