Permanent

Aubrey pulled up in front of a tattoo parlor and shook her head. "I can't believe you're actually doing this," she said as she turned off the ignition and looked over at her best friend. "What do you need a tattoo for? They're permanent."

Chloe smiled at the blonde. "I've wanted this tattoo for years, Bree and I'm finally going to get it. I checked this place out on the internet and it's the best."

Aubrey grunted. "I want to inspect the inside first. One sign of uncleanliness and we're out."

"Okay, fine," Chloe agreed before exiting the car.

The two entered the tattoo shop and a bell chimed, signaling their arrival.

"Hey, I'll be right over to you in a moment," a handsome British man said to them without looking up from thebtattoo he was currently putting on someone's back.

"Okay, thanks," Chloe said as she moved to go sit down in the waiting area with Aubrey. "Looks nice in here, right?"

"So far," Aubrey replied as she looked around. "I still don't think you should get a tattoo, though. Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"It'll be tiny," Chloe replied, excitedly.

A brunette exited the back with a laptop bag and sunglasses on. She was obviously ready to leave for the day.

"Hey," the brunette greeted the women as she removed her sunglasses. "Who's getting what?"

Aubrey gestured over at Chloe. "She wants a tattoo on her wrist of a ladybug."

"How big?"

Chloe made a small circle with her thumb and pointer finger. "Just a tiny one."

Beca nodded. "Okay, give me a second to setup and I'll get it done for you."

Chloe beamed at the brunette. "Thanks..."

"Beca," the brunette said. "And you're?"

"Chloe," the redhead smiled.

"Thanks, Becs," the British man said.

"Yeah, no problem, Luke." Beca went over to her station and pulled her laptop from her bag and set it down on the nearby table.

Chloe looked at Aubrey with a grin. "She's hot," she mouthed.

Aubrey rolled her eyes, not paying her friend any mind. "Wait, how old is she?" Aubrey asked Luke, unsure if this girl who looked no older than seventeen should be tattooing her best friend.

Luke laughed lightly. "Twenty, and she has done some of the best tattoos I've ever seen." He looked up from doing his tattoo. "You're in good hands," he said to Chloe.

I most certainly am. Chloe thought as she looked over at Beca. Music began to play from Beca's laptop as she set about getting ready to do Chloe's tattoo.

"Alright," Beca said after a few minutes. "Ready?"

Chloe went over to the brunette and pulled a picture of a ladybug from her pocket. "Do you need this?"

Beca took the picture and looked at it. "You want it just like this?" She rolled up her sleeves and pulled a pair of fresh gloves on.

"Yeah, nice and simple," Chloe confirmed.

"Where do you want it?" Chloe's eyes trailed down the brunette's low-cut top, which showed off her cleavage perfectly.

Aubrey noticed this and flicked her friend on the back of the head. "She asked you a question, Chlo."